• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastmnds

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
649
Reaction score
0
Just got this domain name pcGaming.us
 
Good name but I don't like the extension. Good luck with it - you should develop.
 
Not a bad name. I see other tlds are taken.



*return the favor by posting to my threads.
 
finally lol someone says its not a bad name i just piked up a typo today bsuiness.com lol gonna sell on ebay
 
Originally posted by mastmnds
finally lol someone says its not a bad name i just piked up a typo today bsuiness.com lol gonna sell on ebay


But I see you didn't reply in any of my threads.
 
yes i did right after you did mine i did yours im not boycotting you i just dont know what the name could be used for.
 
Originally posted by biggedon



But I see you didn't reply in any of my threads.

Just because you reply to someones thread doesn't mean they have to reply to one of yours - I'm sorry but that's childish.
 
lol ever thread i start almost someone is fighting in it. please stop thrashing the thread and please appraise bsuiness.com and pcgaming.us
 
Originally posted by Ed30


Just because you reply to someones thread doesn't mean they have to reply to one of yours - I'm sorry but that's childish.

Posting to other members threads, not only gives you DNF Bucks,
but it encourages newbies to come back to this forum. additionally
it also increases the value of this domain as the # of total posts
are tabulated. As a member you should support me on this,as
I'm sure you have made income from DNF.com
 
Mastmds - I'm sorry if I have took your thread in another direction, suffice to say that I do not agree with what Big has just said.

Bsuiness.com - there is a chance that you might get some traffic from this - redirect it to a business orientated site and see what happens.
 
Ok here we go again and above Ed30 its cool. PcGaming.us bsuiness.com and nameauction.org
 
PcGaming.us -$28-$35 not an extraordinary .us choice but a good name generally.
 
Originally posted by biggedon
*return the favor by posting to my threads.

PostingExchange.com

Available.:D
 
Originally posted by Ed30


Just because you reply to someones thread doesn't mean they have to reply to one of yours - I'm sorry but that's childish.

I agree with that 100%. I mean we should try our best here not to turn this into an Afternic reborn phenomenon where you'd not only appraise each other names but also give them high valuations as resiprocal favors.
 
Damn I must of advertised the big A$$ note shoot my thred to hell. Just my luck though.
 
Originally posted by Desi


I agree with that 100%. I mean we should try our best here not to turn this into an Afternic reborn phenomenon where you'd not only appraise each other names but also give them high valuations as resiprocal favors.

Not looking for high marks whatsoever, comment in itself, is what's appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom