Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Originally posted by mastmnds
finally lol someone says its not a bad name i just piked up a typo today bsuiness.com lol gonna sell on ebay
Originally posted by biggedon
But I see you didn't reply in any of my threads.
Originally posted by Ed30
Just because you reply to someones thread doesn't mean they have to reply to one of yours - I'm sorry but that's childish.
Originally posted by biggedon
*return the favor by posting to my threads.
Originally posted by Ed30
Just because you reply to someones thread doesn't mean they have to reply to one of yours - I'm sorry but that's childish.
Originally posted by Desi
I agree with that 100%. I mean we should try our best here not to turn this into an Afternic reborn phenomenon where you'd not only appraise each other names but also give them high valuations as resiprocal favors.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.