• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Are name domains worth anything of value - danielm (.) com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beansbaxter

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Are domain names with common names worth anything of value?

What would you appraise these for?

danielm.com
danielm.net

Thanks.
 
if your name is Daniel and your last name begins with a "M," it is worth something.
 
I pay reg fee every year for mine. Also have the dot coms. I find the .name stupid and superfluous for me since I have the others. It is an ego trip. But I would not pay more than reg for it. Also had an offer once from same name person demanding I share it with all same name people - why should I get them because I was first he asked? I bought my names not initials. So, I see no value in your domain my friend but that is my eye and .name is a personal thing.
 
names with no initial, like "daniel.com" are worth a lot. For every name we can have 28 combos, and they don't look nice. I would never register "mynameX", it's not even worth regfee, I would prefer mynamemylastname.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom