• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Asia.travel (worth anything)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

discovernow

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
This is the only .travel name I own and do you even think it's worth the $90 registration fee?
 
Yeah but it's gonna need development and you might see a hell of a lot more than the $90 reg fee,it would be interesting to see how the search engines react to .travel.........
 
I own one .travel. It does well in the search engines, but so far Google doesn't give it any PageRank, though it's not in Google's sandbox, and is ranked.
 
It's one of the best fits for the TLD. Too bad the extension is junk.
IMO great potential for development but sucks for resale. Develop.
 
Thanks for your feedback. It will be my only travel name and personally I don't think much of the extension, I decided for $90, I might make a decent ROI on this.

Thanks, Jim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom