Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Beginner Here: I was wondering the appraisal for these two domains: cryptoplunder.com and hashforcoin.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Aesylum

Reaction score
Neither have websites right now, I was hoping they'd just sell because of their names, but I've tried listing them multiple times and they didn't sell. I'm guessing it isn't quite as easy as buying and reselling unless you are lucky enough to find a really magnificent name, so what can I do to make sure I get a bit of profit from these?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

I don't see any value above registration cost for them, in the reseller marketplace

hundreds of crypto names already in line ahead of you... still waiting to be sold

and these don't stand out from the crowd.

Good Luck!

imo...

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Neither have websites right now, I was hoping they'd just sell because of their names, but I've tried listing them multiple times and they didn't sell. I'm guessing it isn't quite as easy as buying and reselling unless you are lucky enough to find a really magnificent name, so what can I do to make sure I get a bit of profit from these?

Biggie is right. I own a few crypto names, but the best traffic name I have is freebit.co.in, and I make about 200 dollars in bitcoin a month from it currently. I would like to make some sort of app to help me increase that, but there are not too many options yet to develop in this space at the moment, due to the dip from 20K to 5K. If it was in the 20K range, a lot more people would be putting good money towards this space.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom