Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed BigTimeVideos.com - $11,200+ / Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm running out of popcorn fast.

rbfallon

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mvd said:
and there is one very unlucky guy somewhere that is out of pocket 200k

And one very lucky guy who was almost out 65K....wow, that was close.

Sorry Mr. Bren - I'm out.

rbfallon

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we got the point, this sale is Possibly fraud, lets just wait for a response if any else some may say things at the heat of the moment they will regret later!

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Summing it all up, I want this fraudster to be banned forever.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Why ban this person? Banning is not enough.

The FBI needs only $5000 to be involved in a fraudulous transaction to justify intervention.

Pound away.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree we do not need these kind of back door sells going on here, we pay good money to be here and to be able to control what kind enviroment we are in.

This does not belong on dnforum.

edited.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
slimcrazy.com said:
I agree we do not need these kind of back door sells going on here, we pay good money to be here and to be able to control what kind enviroment we are in.

This does not belong on dnforum.

have any of you looked at the site? who designed that logo/banner radi? is that why you went in hiding.....lol

You guys are funny. Lesson learned here, that sometimes when people get jealous, they say and do dumb things. This thread is a perfect example.

If the site was so illegal, then why doesn't this issue come up with the past 20 music video codes sites being sold here? Only on my site that happens to be going for $65,000? Why...because your jealous.

And to further prove that you guys are so jealous, the poster than came in and said that at 10pm at night a friend of his drove down to Tribal Fusions main headquarters, located my account, and then told him how my my account averages per day, and yet in a matter of 30 seconds I was able to prove that guy to be a blantant flat out lier. No response from that huh? My point exactly. Just another point to prove that your jealous.

I let the buyer know and proved that my site is earning between $325-$375 per day. I not only showed him screenshots but actually gave him my login info for TribalFusion, FastClick, Casale, and Burst, so that he may see for himself. I also gave him access to my server for both Awstats AND StatCounter.com stats to prove my traffic claims. If I was lieing about that, how could I hide that? Or do you think I hacked FastClick, Casale, Burst, TribalFusions...etc computer systems and artifically raised my income for the sale? This is just another point that you guys are simply jealous.

Then you say that just because I do not get down on my knees and post my private business stats to the entire public that I am a scam artist and a fraud. Well frankly I can give a **** less what you think, and I will NOT bow down to anyone. I do NOT and will NOT post any stats in public, but will only post them in private to serious bidders only. I am allowed to do that, and that was my decision. This is just another point to prove that you guys are jealous. If you honestly think that I am obligated to bow down to you and post private business info in public on your demand, then you seriousely are mistaken. Again, just proving my point.

Did I post a few weeks back saying that sites like mine are illegal and buyer beware? Yes, I did, but that was because I am operating my own site and wanted to scare away anyone that was thinking of starting up their own site. It's called reverse marketing, scare off the competition and it only helps me out.

Have I personally spoken to a laywer about linking to Yahoo...Yes! Has the buyer spoken to a laywer about Yahoo...Yes! So now if both laywers say yes it is fine, then well that proves my point. If sites like VideoCodeZone.com and MusicVideoCodes.com have been operating for almost a year just fine, don't you think that says something, don't you think that Yahoo knows about VideoCodeZone...and yet they don't do anything about it because they can't. And the excuse that "well one day it may happen" is junk, because Yahoo sends out C&D letters all the time, every day, and a site like VideoCodeZone.com would have been shut down a LONG time ago. Why hasn't it...because it is NOT violating any rules. This just proves my point.

So feel free to come back and say how much I suck and how much I am a fraud, but you all know that it is simply because your jealous of me. That's okay I can accept the fact, that some people are a little less mature than others. I am very business savvy, other aren't.

I rest my case...

Good Day!

lux_interior said:
You stole my entire site GetMusicVideoCodes.com not more than a month ago. You even had all my ad codes up there, my ripped design and even my graphics.

You mean that you just ripped the idea only days after VideoCodeZone.com was sold. Your site is not origional in any way shape or form, you just tried to jump in on the bandwagon because you knew that VideoCodeZone.com just sold for $200,000.

Oh but wait...the site is sooo illegal, and here here you are doing the same thing. I guess you have a "special" agreement with Yahoo to hotlink to them? Funny how poeple say that my site is so illegal and yet sites like this are just fine. Just proves my point again that your imature, and jealous.

And finally, if you think my site looks like a rip of your site, I highly recommend you get a pair of glasses, as it looks now where close, not in any way shape or form.

slimcrazy.com said:
I sent the screenshot over for my friend to check out, they pun apon people showing fake stats from and rev from there program.

There is no domain name, no account name, no anything, nice fake screenshot!

Okay no you've gone off the deep end. I guess within a few minutes of making that phony post about me making $9 per day from TribalFusion, I suddenly was able to hire a graphics design artist, and somehow magically designed a fake screenshot in a matter of minutes, and magically knows how the TribalFusion account area looks? If you really believe that, well all I can suggest is a hospital for you.

Better yet, if your sooo confident that you know what your talking about, how about proving your claims? Or is this just some "insider" and you can't reveal your sources? Thought so!

Oh wait...even better, how about you get ahold of TribalFusion on the phone and verify...

Jonathan Katz
Account Executive
Site Representation

Tribal Fusion, Inc.
2200 Powell St, Suite 600
Emeryville, CA 94608

(510) 250-5500 (direct)
www.tribalfusion.com

If you can actually prove your false claims, then I will bow down to you...until then your a Fraud and a scamster.. $500 says that your going to ignore this, because your right!

slimcrazy.com said:
Sorry you said your traffic does not come from search engines, or back links, but you said you get 25,000 uniqs a day? I am waiting to see this proof, if you can make the claim in a public sale you can prove it in a public thread.

Show me the proof!

You want proof... Just name it and I have it...

Proof Of Uniques And PageViews....
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1258/stats19ah.jpg

More Proof...
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/5052/stats20bf.jpg

Proof Of Referrals...(I blanked out my personal sites urls, which account for less than 1% of my traffic)
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/7662/stats31ic.jpg

Even more external monitoring stats which shows uniques, pageviews, returning visits.......
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/797/stats55ct.jpg

There now you know 100% that my traffic is legit

This is all in Addition to my Alexa rankings being 35,000 which is awesome for a 1 month old site.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yawn... you keep posting all this junk and saying that your buyer this and your buyer that... so is this site sold then? If so why are you even posting? Go transfer the domain and let this thread die

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you think everyone on this site is jealous of you, you're (not your) sadly mistaken.

The most simple explanation, which is usually the correct one, is that a large majority of the membership of this site actually believes that you are a scammer, whether it is true or not. There are a multitude of reasons that have been listed on this thread why this is believed. And clearly you have not convinced the public otherwise.

Expensive sites are sold on this forum all the time, and very often the buyer and seller are publicly congratulated by members once the deal is done. Believe it or not, most people actually want to see others do well and succeed. What goes around, tends to come around.

This is more of a case of a community looking to protect their own from possible fraud and at the very least gargantuan risk.

There's strong economic reason to protect them as well. If a member buys your site for 60K, the opportunity cost is perhaps 10 other sites on this board that might have been purchased for 6K each. Also, when you consider that there is a near certainty that the member will be burned for most of the money, he will most likely leave the website buying business and there will be one less potential customer in the world.

In other words, and it's a bit of a cliche, but these scams hurt honest merchants almost as much as the victims who buy the sites.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dogstar said:
If you think everyone on this site is jealous of you, you're (not your) sadly mistaken.

In other words, and it's a bit of a cliche, but these scams hurt honest merchants almost as much as the victims who buy the sites.

Let's see there are 20,623, and maybe 15 posters here on this thread, so let's say that 0.0007% of the members here on DnForum.com have this false idea of who I am. Wow, 0.0007% seems big, and is definately the majority of DnForum.com

And the buyer would NOT lose a single penny, as in 6 months he will have recovered his money, and then would be turning a minimum of $10K per month profit. Tell me how making $10K per month doing nothing is a loss? I've already proven my traffic and income, so it makes it pretty simple...wait 6 months and the site will be turning a profit. If you think sites like this won't last 6 months, just ask the owner of MusicVideoCodes.com and VideoCodeZone.com and them come back and respond.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And the buyer would NOT lose a single penny, as in 6 months he will have recovered his money, and then would be turning a minimum of $10K per month profit.

Experience tells me not to assume things your unsure of! I believe your income and traffic, but because it's mostly from private profile links, it's not very consistent traffic and very much different to search engine traffic. Because the site is so young you can't tell what will happen next month or the month after, only assume.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
Experience tells me not to assume things your unsure of! I believe your income and traffic, but because it's mostly from private profile links, it's not very consistent traffic and very much different to search engine traffic. Because the site is so young you can't tell what will happen next month or the month after, only assume.
Well one thing is for sure...

That after the sale is complete, I can NOT remove any of the links that are out there, as they are all on hundreds of thousands of users profiles which I have no control of. This is how the buyer can be sure of that the traffic will not suddenly drop after the sale is complete.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
A brilliant idea, selling hot air and snake oil as a "developed web site". Bravo!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You're not the first nor the last poseur coming here to announce a ficticious sale that only occurs in their minds. The desperate attempts of the conversations in the script forum reveal how much you crave attention and a few bucks. I'm pretty sure all you're doing is trying to cover your ass now until the noise dies, then you'll haul this sale over to some other forum. Or you'll just tag the script to another 30-day old domain and try to defraud others. It's all fun and games - till someone pokes an eye. How much do you want to bid on that one?

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
You're not the first nor the last poseur coming here to announce a ficticious sale that only occurs in their minds. The desperate attempts of the conversations in the script forum reveal how much you crave attention and a few bucks. I'm pretty sure all you're doing is trying to cover your ass now until the noise dies, then you'll haul this sale over to some other forum. Or you'll just tag the script to another 30-day old domain and try to defraud others. It's all fun and games - till someone pokes an eye. How much do you want to bid on that one?

See what's funny is that you can not prove 1 single false claim that you have made. You sit here and scream fraud saying that I am not making what I claim to be making and that I am not getting the traffic that I claim to be, and yet I was able to easily prove it, and yet you still scream fraud.

Just prove your false claims, otherwise it's you whom looks like a fool. I have proven myself, now your turn...

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And all I can ask is...were the hell was I?

I can't believe I missed this thread....

This is friggin' awesome....

dogstar

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jason Benn said:
Let's see there are 20,623, and maybe 15 posters here on this thread, so let's say that 0.0007% of the members here on DnForum.com have this false idea of who I am. Wow, 0.0007% seems big, and is definately the majority of DnForum.com.

Well, nice attempt at sarcasm I guess.

But actually on forums there is such a thing as the silent majority. Each stated opinion on the forum represents a % of the viewers (unstated opinions). If people see posts that they strongly disagree with, they tend to speak up. As long as they see an opinion that represents their own, they are less likely to speak up.

So at this point it seems that most of the viewers of the thread agree with the 15 posters. I'm sure there's someone that will stand up for your credibility though isn't there? Maybe that last buyer, USEddie, could post on here. That would almost certainly shake things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators