• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed callingshotgun dot com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

callingshotgun

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Not sure if I'd actually *want* to sell it, it looks it could be a lot of fun, development-wise. But I'm curious what it would go for...
 
Hi

don't see any value for this name as is, on the reseller market

as for deving, what would you do with it?
 
Was thinking of setting up a sort of wiki-fied central location for the rules of "calling shotgun". Users could upvote/downvote various rules and replace them with updated versions.
 
Is there really that high of a demand for rules of the "Shotgun" game? I thought it was just a way to claim the front passenger seat of a car. . . maybe I'm missing something here. :?:
 
I have to agree I do not see too much value here as far as reselling goes. I do think it is a nice 'novelty' type name that can be used in a clever way for a blog ...maybe by writing about the 'front seat' perspective or ways to get ahead in life.

I don't think I would spend the time to dedicate a site to the rules of calling Shotgun...IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom