Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

December is in the books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You compare apples with peers. Give me trafic stats when dot com whas
just launched.

mobi wasn't JUST launched. That excuse no longer holds water. And there was no comparison by me - just an observation of the daily for sale threads.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see 'Vision' is here.

I'm betting he's steadily copying and pasting his list of large corporations backing .mobi.

Flying Dutchman

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mobi wasn't JUST launched. That excuse no longer holds water. And there was no comparison by me - just an observation of the daily for sale threads.

Your observation is true, I just wanted to give you MY opinion.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

losers-club.jpg

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.com took 12-15 years to get into the market. They want us to believe 1 year is enough to say .mobi is a failure... LOL lets go back to 1+1=2

When .com started hardly anyone even owned a computer let alone had an internet connection. Try again.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could there be any other reason you hype .mobi at every turn? If you thought .mobi was so great you would keep your big mouth shut in the hopes of getting more great .mobis cheap.

Greg,

Newsflash...this is a dotMobi forum.

If me or others posting news with respect to the dotMobi namespace bothers you, then good. Go get a life!

Greg, this is a dotMobi forum. Do you understand that?

A .mobi forum. Period. We dialogue about .mobi Get over it.

If you want to sling your slimy stats around...go for it....I don't care, you are free to do it...I aint telling you to shut your BIG mouth...but, people can see thru your bogus charade. Greg, keep talking down the .mobi market.

Greg, do you troll around New England Patriots forums and moan about those people who post, "Brady throws 450 yards, 5 touchdowns and wins 43-3 against the Bills" ....do you then come in and say to those in the NewEngland Patriots forum...."oh for God's sake, keep you big mouth shut about the Patriots!" "Why are you hyping the Patriots in this dam Patriots forum!"

Greg, I and others will continue to post and discuss .mobi news.

I encourage everyone to neither listen to me nor you & the mobiphobic mob. I suggest everyone do their own independent research regarding .mobi -- ask questions, send emails.

Michael

iDName

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When .com started hardly anyone even owned a computer let alone had an internet connection. Try again.
Hmm... and I suppose everyone has a mobile device with Internet capabilities already?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg,

Newsflash...this is a dotMobi forum.

If me or others posting news with respect to the dotMobi namespace bothers you, then good. Go get a life!

Greg, this is a dotMobi forum. Do you understand that?

A .mobi forum. Period. We dialogue about .mobi Get over it.

If you want to sling your slimy stats around...go for it....I don't care, you are free to do it...I aint telling you to shut your BIG mouth...but, people can see thru your bogus charade. Greg, keep talking down the .mobi market.

Greg, do you troll around New England Patriots forums and moan about those people who post, "Brady throws 450 yards, 5 touchdowns and wins 43-3 against the Bills" ....do you then come in and say to those in the NewEngland Patriots forum...."oh for God's sake, keep you big mouth shut about the Patriots!" "Why are you hyping the Patriots in this dam Patriots forum!"

I encourage everyone to neither listen to me nor you & the mobiphobic mob. I suggest everyone do their own independent research regarding .mobi -- ask questions, send emails.

Michael

05-correct.jpg

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greg,

The simple truth is you're hyping .mobi because you have a lot of .mobis to dump. Once you dump all of them, you'll stop hyping .mobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom