Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed dvdplayers.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dkny

Also, a shop might be in the better part of town for the prestigie the area brings the company.....same with the extention. .com is king, and everything else is seen as a second grade extention (exclusions apply).

not only traffic that count. the companies that own a great .com domain has highly respect from others and are perceipt as professional and serious in business. Imaging if you invest billions of dollars to build a toy compay and your web site is toys.net. Another company invested 200K but has toys.com. With the equal quality web site, the latter would be viewed as a bigger company by customers.

It's jsut like a stock broker company located in Wall Street and one that is in Long Island City.

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by dkny

not only traffic that count. the companies that own a great .com domain has highly respect from others and are perceipt as professional and serious in business. Imaging if you invest billions of dollars to build a toy compay and your web site is toys.net. Another company invested 200K but has toys.com. With the equal quality web site, the latter would be viewed as a bigger company by customers.

It's jsut like a stock broker company located in Wall Street and one that is in Long Island City.

Sorry dkny, but isn't that what i just said, or am i misunderstanding you (or you misunderstanding me?)

A

Addictive

so basically it all depends on how much you put into the site ( not nessacarily money) but effort into developing it for example?

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's no chance that this domain gets 200,000 visitors a month. This domain would get between 5,000 and 6,000 a month.

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>"most domain owners have no clue what to register"

This fact can be proved easily using statistics.

Or by visiting Afternic.

Or that UK site with 300,000 odd non-existent names on auction.

NoFolio

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by doberry

Oh no, another BS artist, lol....

some of us already had a clue....:D

Wow, looks like the manifesto of a madman!

The nuts seem to come out of the woodwork, and prove themselves as nuts eventually...

Sorry, I normally don't (well.. never) participate in these things, but tonight I'm in a "fun" mood. I just really don't wanna let you live this down so easily doberry, as most others seem to be willing to do. Remember your whole split personality ordeal? Sure you do.. you registered a couple different usernames, and got yourself a bunch of incredibly horrible domains. Then you appraised your own domains as having high value, while everyone else laughed at them.

Just because you acted like it never happened, then spammed your post count up above 1000 and got yourself a custom avatar and title, doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. I, for one, will never take ANYTHING you say seriously, as you've proven that you are childish and not quite "all there." I'm not defending or attacking anyone, just saying that you should not be so quick to accuse anyone of being a "nut."

Now I'll go back to being a forum reader, and you won't see me in anymore childish argumentative threads. I just think that since he didn't get banned, his punishment should be that he will never live it down.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:cry: yes, I remember...

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:cry: yes, I remember...

And yet you still won't take responsibility for your actions and explain yourself...

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dkny

Well said:razz:

T

Tee

wow, he seems to be hooked up with staff here as evidenced by the other day thread.....

peace anyway

T

Tee

Don't like the thread the other day where it was very let go.......

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by -RJ-
There's no chance that this domain gets 200,000 visitors a month. This domain would get between 5,000 and 6,000 a month.

It is possible RJ.
"DVD Players" is very sought, 1,200,000 searches only on
Overture affiliates in September.
It is also one of those terms that gets more direct type-ins
then average 3%, because it is a direct term.
I can expect more then 10% of all searches to go directly into
URL adress.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by eddie1278
nooo I didn't buy it I was curious what the guy wanted for it so I made him an offer, and he told me what he wanted for it.

What did he want?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like 20 G's

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators