• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eSports.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rylin

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've got eSports.Com, and I'm thinking about either developing it or selling it.
Any ideas as to it's worth?

Thanks in advance,
oscar
 
Definatley got value, can be developed into something great. Keep onto it until somebody gives a good price.

Rich
 
Excellent Domain name,

It would sell for a lot. VERY HIGH
 
I'll offer $100 for it ... post sold :)
 
JEsports said:
I'll offer $100 for it ... post sold :)
I just emailed a substancial offer to your whois email.
Let me know if you're interested.
- Jordan
 
My first post too, nice domain name.

:)
 
Very nice, mid thousands.
 
Great domain, low - mid $x,xxx
 
If you're interested in selling, please send me a PM with an estimated price range, so I may be able to submit an offer....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom