Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Few.com auction

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWinner is conducting a private auction for FEW.COM
How much do you think few.com will be at the end of auction?

http://www.namewinner.com/

Let's hear what you think. How much??? :confused:

Domain summit 2024

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it will be overbidded to 10k

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
few.com is a death sentence for any business. Not even worth the cost of registration at GoDaddy prices.

Originally posted by mole
few.com is a death sentence for any business. Not even worth the cost of registration at GoDaddy prices.

Unless of course the buyer already trades under those initials and wants the best possible address for their online operations.

I sometimes wonder if you live in a parallel universe to the rest of us mole.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes.

.info and .biz are parallel universes to .com. There was a time when people thought the world was flat, serious. So no point explaining further.

No, .biz and .info exist in this universe and are just plain and simply not as coveted or adopted as .com by commerce or anyone else for that matter.

Wishfull thinking is no substitute for reality.

Apart from hope, what do you base your comments on?

I would say maybe 3k at most, the fact that it spells a real word doesn't add a huge amount in my opinion as the word has basically no commercial relevance. As safe suggests it would appeal to a corp with those initials in the main.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by snoopy
I would say maybe 3k at most

Sure park your 3k speculative money there and see the green rot to dirt.

No serious business is going to touch that name. This is a classic example of the appraisal models of the .com goldrush still fondly remembered like a nostalgic movie - short, generic, .com, - sigh

I'd prefer to trust an appraisal from someone with experience engaged in the market to someone who posts with no other motive than to try and convince everyone to accept their version of reality which differs from the real world.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would you rather have an appraisal from a domain name seller motivated only by obvious self interests or a buyer who can see through the rubbish? Either way, doesn't matter to me.

mole the fact is resellers will take it well over $1000, up to 3k in my opinion - the fact that you personally wouldn't pay anything for it is not likely to effect its value - thats where the market is whether you agree with it or not. So arguing is worthless is silly when its clearly going to be bidded above your valuation in the first 5 minutes. Even on traffic value alone the name likely has decent value.

Who is this domain buyer? You? :laugh:

Experienced sellers are used to dealing with buyers and understand them far better than someone who thinks media.com is worth $10k and few.com is worthless.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, you got a problem with that? :laugh:

media.com has been on sale for a long time. Any buyers? :laugh:

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
mole, how many .info and .biz domains do you own?

$3,200 is a long way from reg fee mole, maybe using yourself as your sample for pricing is a little flawed?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can use a discrediting strategy to loop me, safesys *yawn* Let's talk intellectual :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators