• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed gsmvault.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerlene

Senseless Blogger
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
I've been looking to get rid of this domain but I don't know what price to start at and potential buyers don't know what to offer. What is the highest I could sell this for?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom