• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Hardworking.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,837
Reaction score
78
I might consider of selling my precious domain Hardworking.com to some other properties.

Would like to hear from experts around here.

Thank you,
Em
 
I am not an expert and am partial to commonly used phrases, but my 2 cents since nobody else posted anything mid to high x,xxx for right enduser
 
Definitely a good name. I would peg it somewhere in the 3 figure range.
 
Just to make it more interesting. This domain receives close to 1 million page views per month.

Close to 5000 views in Yahoo ads a day.
 
TheWatcher said:
Just to make it more interesting. This domain receives close to 1 million page views per month.

Close to 5000 views in Yahoo ads a day.

In that case I want to change my appraisal. Much, much more than 3 figures!

Hey you didn't say that it was a fully developed website. I thought it was just a domain. You posted it in the wrong forum I think.
 
greggish said:
In that case I want to change my appraisal. Much, much more than 3 figures!

Hey you didn't say that it was a fully developed website. I thought it was just a domain. You posted it in the wrong forum I think.

Thanks anyway.
 
How much $$ is it generating? You may want to approach financial / franchise companies with the amount of hits you're receiving. Good work!!
 
TheWatcher said:
Just to make it more interesting. This domain receives close to 1 million page views per month.

Close to 5000 views in Yahoo ads a day.

Sorry you have lost me here! I get to a Forum with 32 users, which gets less than I topic a day and takes about a week to Acrue a user visit. Did I go to the wrong place or something?

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
Why would a website with a million visits a month have an Alexa rank of 1,378,271? I have a website with only 30,000 visitors a month and it has an Alexa of 350,000.
 
touchring said:
Why would a website with a million visits a month have an Alexa rank of 1,378,271? I have a website with only 30,000 visitors a month and it has an Alexa of 350,000.

I think the answer must be in the question somewhere!

Dave Wrixon
 
imo $xxxx mid minimum u will get for this name
 
aboutwhat.org said:
Probably the watcher means 1 million hits

It doesn't reallly matter. If it is not genuine traffic then it makes no odds if it is 100M uniques, because as soon as the Escrow has completed it will vanish anyway.

Dave Wrixon
 
ProudPapa said:
How much $$ is it generating? You may want to approach financial / franchise companies with the amount of hits you're receiving. Good work!!

The hardworking.com received mid to high $$$ payout everyone month. This is our main website to sell services that generates more revenue.

I guess this appraisal is not for hardworking.com. You never really get the value if you don't disclose some earnings behind your business.

Mod. Please close this thread.

Thank you.
Em
 
TheWatcher said:
The hardworking.com received mid to high $$$ payout everyone month. This is our main website to sell services that generates more revenue.

I guess this appraisal is not for hardworking.com. You never really get the value if you don't disclose some earnings behind your business.

Mod. Please close this thread.

Thank you.
Em

Well you keep coming up with more information, but as yet no clear evidence of the traffic or the earnings. The traffic is clearly not being generated by the domain name or the site content. If a buyer buys the site on the basis of the earnings that you are claiming, what guarantees would he have that he would actually receive the traffic that is apparently generating those earnings.

The request to close the thread only indicates to me, that there would be no such guarantees.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
Hi Dave,

I will only thank you for your feedback but of course that's your opinion. I guess some members don't value your opinion as you get warning level 1 in this community.

I'd like to talk more but I already requested this appraisal to be close.

Cheers to you,
Em

DomainTurn.com said:

Thank you.

Duncan said:
???

$x,xxx - $xx,xxx

Cheers to you Duncan.

Em
 
I guess some members don't value your opinion as you get warning level 1 in this community.

[OFFTOPIC] Yeah I can view warning levels too! :l [/OFFTOPIC]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom