• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HarleyMotorcycles.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking of getting rid of this one now.

HarleyMotorcycles.net

What price would you put on it?
 
mid $xxx would be a good starting point.
 
LOw xxx.I don't know if it is ok with TM.
 
Mid $xxx with value esp. when developed!
 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also own:

BUELLMOTORCYCLES.NET
DUCATIMOTORCYCLES.NET

APRILIAMOTORCYCLES.ORG

KAWASAKIMOTORCYCLES.INFO
TRIUMPHMOTORCYCLES.INFO
VICTORYMOTORCYCLES.INFO
YAMAHAMOTORCYCLES.INFO

I may yet sell them as a package...
 
I love harley davidson :)
 
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also own:

BUELLMOTORCYCLES.NET
DUCATIMOTORCYCLES.NET

APRILIAMOTORCYCLES.ORG

KAWASAKIMOTORCYCLES.INFO
TRIUMPHMOTORCYCLES.INFO
VICTORYMOTORCYCLES.INFO
YAMAHAMOTORCYCLES.INFO

I may yet sell them as a package...

Thats why i was wondering why i was never getting any of those names.... :croc:

had to settele for suzukibikes(dot)net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom