Hello from the .Best Registry !

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

Cyril.Best

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 7, 2019
Paris
Hello Folks,

I am the new owner & CEO of the .Best Registry.

I am here to answer all questions that you can have about the .Best.

All the .Best for your domains and your business,

CF

Cyril.Best

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 7, 2019
Paris
Hi Cyril

Welcome to DNForum.com

Good Luck!

imo...
Hi biggie - Thanks for the welcome.

I will never insult luck coz I was so lucky in my life but if you know me you should know me believe me the luck as nothing to do with our business strategy :

Castion

Managing director of DNForum.com
Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Welcome to DNForum.com Cyril. I wrote you a private message.

Cyril.Best

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 7, 2019
Paris
I explain it already many times in different ITW but .Best the only one generic TLD that is not competing with the .com !

All others generic TLD strings claimsthey are competing with the .com and will replace the .com : we think it's a big mistake !

I say it here clearly : No other ngtld will replace the .com - At the maximum other generic tlds could take probably 1%-3% of the .com market - that is max 5M domains - no more !

.Best Difference is that it is not competing - coz It is one string that is complementary with the .com (Proof is we are actually working on a business strategy with registrars for a .com + .best package). So the potential is huge for us, for domainers and for the users. Just think about it : 10K business x 10k cities .best domains = 100M domains ! I mean real domain with a value and a usage for the users.

And guess what, this is exaclty what it is happening right now : People actually register .Best domains in addition to their existing .com trademark/brand name to promote their product/and or services. That is the big difference !

Hope this helps to understand better the value of a .Best domain.

All the .Best,

CF

Cyril.Best

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 7, 2019
Paris
Yes, cyril.best is a user account (mine) of our decentralized social network.

Are these companies going to pay for a review?

In a sort, brands will not pay directly to have a review but brands will have to pay to monitor their reviews and/or to sponsor an existing review.

As much reviewers and reviews we will have on the social network, as much brands will pay to monitor or advertize their own reputation.

THE.Best social network is all about brand satisfaction and is fully decentralized (1 user account = 1 .Best domain) : This is why we bought the .best TLD few months ago.

It's the biggest innovation at scale in the domain name industry since the launch of the ngtld program in 2012 !