Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Hello from the .Best Registry !

Cyril.Best

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Folks,

I am the new owner & CEO of the .Best Registry.

I am here to answer all questions that you can have about the .Best.

All the .Best for your domains and your business,

CF

Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum Cyril!

Cyril.Best

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jay.

Let me know if you have any questions related to the .best.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see your review page, so I assume that's a platform your .best provides? If so, are these companies going to pay for a review?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Cyril

Welcome to DNForum.com

Good Luck!

imo...

Cyril.Best

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Cyril

Welcome to DNForum.com

Good Luck!

imo...

Hi biggie - Thanks for the welcome.

I will never insult luck coz I was so lucky in my life but if you know me you should know me believe me the luck as nothing to do with our business strategy :

D1MqTzrWoAAfaHH.jpg

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNForum.com Cyril. I wrote you a private message.

Cyril.Best

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I explain it already many times in different ITW but .Best the only one generic TLD that is not competing with the .com !

All others generic TLD strings claimsthey are competing with the .com and will replace the .com : we think it's a big mistake !

I say it here clearly : No other ngtld will replace the .com - At the maximum other generic tlds could take probably 1%-3% of the .com market - that is max 5M domains - no more !

.Best Difference is that it is not competing - coz It is one string that is complementary with the .com (Proof is we are actually working on a business strategy with registrars for a .com + .best package). So the potential is huge for us, for domainers and for the users. Just think about it : 10K business x 10k cities .best domains = 100M domains ! I mean real domain with a value and a usage for the users.

And guess what, this is exaclty what it is happening right now : People actually register .Best domains in addition to their existing .com trademark/brand name to promote their product/and or services. That is the big difference !

D1BspfCXcAUZlV2.jpg

Hope this helps to understand better the value of a .Best domain.

All the .Best,

CF

Cyril.Best

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yes, cyril.best is a user account (mine) of our decentralized social network.

Are these companies going to pay for a review?

In a sort, brands will not pay directly to have a review but brands will have to pay to monitor their reviews and/or to sponsor an existing review.

As much reviewers and reviews we will have on the social network, as much brands will pay to monitor or advertize their own reputation.

THE.Best social network is all about brand satisfaction and is fully decentralized (1 user account = 1 .Best domain) : This is why we bought the .best TLD few months ago.

It's the biggest innovation at scale in the domain name industry since the launch of the ngtld program in 2012 !

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators