• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed how much do you think this is worth: mynintendo-wii.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abcd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2006
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
this is my first domain purchase for sale, can anybody send me advice on where to sell? i've searched yahoo, and found sedo and a couple other places
 
Probably one of the worst domains I ever.
3 word, a hyphen between two of the words and two TM terms in the name.

It wont have any traffic and noone can develope it to a site cause the TM´s.
 
i agree that its worth $0. You could try listing it on SEDO since its free to put it for sale on their site. having 1 dash with 3 words doesnt make any sense. it would either need to be my-nintendo-wii.com or mynintendowii.com. there is also a TM problem. It would be much better without the word nintendo in there.
 
I should've asked first , this is my first domain purchase I had it appraised at godaddy.com and they said it was worth from $40 - $150. I was skeptical about automatic computer appraisals, but decided to try it out anyway. Anybody have links to where I can learn about what a good domain consists of and what to avoid?

Thanks
 
dont ever pay for an appraisal whether it is an automatic computer appraisal or human. you can just get appraisals from the forum. you can learn just about everything else about domain names from this forum too. its also worth upgrading to platinum to give you access to even more info on here.
 
dont ever pay for an appraisal whether it is an automatic computer appraisal or human. you can just get appraisals from the forum. you can learn just about everything else about domain names from this forum too. its also worth upgrading to platinum to give you access to even more info on here.

yeah I was thinking about getting it appraised on this site first, but I was worried if somebody thought it was a good domain name they'd go and register it themselves, does that happen here?
 
I should've asked first , this is my first domain purchase I had it appraised at godaddy.com and they said it was worth from $40 - $150. I was skeptical about automatic computer appraisals, but decided to try it out anyway. Anybody have links to where I can learn about what a good domain consists of and what to avoid?

Thanks

Hey ABCD - buy any .com and I mean any .com for 6.99 - 9.99 - for example lllpllplplplldggdgdgdgdgddd777711 and have that appraised at GoDADDY - according to their bull appraisals you will have made an immediate $30 profit.

Talk about a scam outfit - GoDaddy has it made - target newbies looking for their first buck and their's a business plan immediately.....:frusty:
 
yeah I was thinking about getting it appraised on this site first, but I was worried if somebody thought it was a good domain name they'd go and register it themselves, does that happen here?

well on the forum you need to already own the name before you can ask for an appraisal. if you dont reg a name first and ask a place like godaddy for an appraisal they might reg it for themselves if it is something good.
 
Anybody have links to where I can learn about what a good domain consists of and what to avoid?

Thanks

domain values on keyword, traffic, length, and more....
analyse domain sales to learn something
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom