• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed i like these......

  • Thread starter Thread starter President Gringo
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

Guest
Been regging some Jewellery domains.

Managed to pick up:

exclusivediamonds.com (exclusive-diamonds.com is an active site).

exclusiverings.com
exclusive-rings.com

Thoughts and comments?
 
exclusivediamonds.com very nice. develop.

The other two can forward to the main site, but I don't like the names too much.
 
well, i plan to sell them eventually to some potential clients. I am developing a directory for a area of London Famous for its Jewellery. I am assuming alot of these companies won't have a web presence, so will offer them the complete package, domain, site etc.
 
exclusivediamonds.com is kinda long, but ok i guess.

the others zip $0
 
Still can't forget the present to your fiancee?

I think affiliated in that branch would pay out.
One customer a month should be enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom