Staff member
Administrator
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
May 9, 2006
CPH
banner
Its a great hack. But hacks are notoriously hard to sell to end users. Think of how rare end users are for ordinary word domain names and then slash those expectations down to a tenth.

When that is said comparable sales exists.. Notably Swedi.sh for 1K a year ago. It seems many of the registered sales in the extension are hacks. Most are for 3 figures though and all at park.io indicating that they were all investor sales.
https://namebio.com/?s==kzM2gDM5QjM

I will put a low 4 figure BIN price on it and be ready to accept some downward movement if you find an end user.

stakal

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 22, 2007
Greece
Thank you @Castion for sharing your opinion! There is a huge potential for short hacks in the future. As I see, there is a price tag of $30K for Swedi.sh. I believe that 4 figures is a great deal for an end user to buy.

RichieDomains

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 5, 2019
UK
First thing I thought of is Wel.sh taken and it is, the owner has set up an email service....for example john@wel.sh ...perhaps you could do a similar service for Irish people and earn revenue from PPC Ads on the site

I'm sure its very easy to set up an email service maybe using cPanel.... then market it, Get your personalzed Irish email address!