Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise IRI.SH opinions needed

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

stakal

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you think about iri.sh? How much it could be sold to resellers and end users?

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its a great hack. But hacks are notoriously hard to sell to end users. Think of how rare end users are for ordinary word domain names and then slash those expectations down to a tenth.

When that is said comparable sales exists.. Notably Swedi.sh for 1K a year ago. It seems many of the registered sales in the extension are hacks. Most are for 3 figures though and all at park.io indicating that they were all investor sales.
https://namebio.com/?s==kzM2gDM5QjM

I will put a low 4 figure BIN price on it and be ready to accept some downward movement if you find an end user.

stakal

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you @Castion for sharing your opinion! There is a huge potential for short hacks in the future. As I see, there is a price tag of $30K for Swedi.sh. I believe that 4 figures is a great deal for an end user to buy.

RichieDomains

Reaction score
First thing I thought of is Wel.sh taken and it is, the owner has set up an email service....for example [email protected] ...perhaps you could do a similar service for Irish people and earn revenue from PPC Ads on the site

I'm sure its very easy to set up an email service maybe using cPanel.... then market it, Get your personalzed Irish email address!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom