• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iwantmyspace.com - should I sell? Got an offer.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
counter for $500 and then take what they offer for this TM name.
 
i would sell it for 300 or so and move on
 
I suppose this could be a TM name, but so many more uses than "MySpace" site.

if it was iwant-myspace.com then you would have a TM issue.

200 sounds reasonable. Counter with what you wanted and see what happens...
 
Take the $200, thats far more then you should expect for it anyway.
 
While well you well may win a WIPO trademark suite, it takes a lot of work and there is never the assurance of certainty with regard to the outcome. I fought and won one (and it was a one word generic term at that) but I don't hope to do it again.

Take the $200!
 
I want my space I don't see an issue with the domain. That's a common phrase. 200 is a decent offer. You could try and play it up but then you risk loosing the 200 if they say no.
 
I would take the $200, but go ahead and counter.. dont go too high
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom