• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LawnCutting.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter sablawn
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sablawn

Guest
I just listed lawncutting.com on ebay just wanted to know what you guys thought was a fair price. Very nice type in domain.
I also so was thinking of selling candyapple.com any idea what I could get
Thanks
 
lawncutting.com $50-250 max.

candyapple.com 1K - 5K
 
An apple on a stick covered in caramel or some other topping.
 
:laugh:

What do you think about "LawnTractors.com" ?
 
How would you use lawncutting.com on the net, would people send their lawns away to be cut :D
 
I think its a great name for a Lawn Care site. I was going to start something like this in my hometown. I was going to hand out flyers door to door, this Domain would have been perfect.

Good luck :)

Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom