• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Learn.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
497
Reaction score
3
Hi all :)

how much do you think its worth ? I will probably try to find end user that would buy this. thanks

smile
 
$1k minimum. .info will keep going up in value and this is a good one.
 
4-5,000.

Hold onto this for the right end user.
 
I wish there was a way some how to get rid of the dot, because "learn info" sounds ok, but "learn dot info" sounds less ok.
 
I think info will get more and more atenttion and the prices will go hight. This one its for sure one of those domains that could surprise more than one.
 
March2005 said:
I wish there was a way some how to get rid of the dots, because "learn info" sounds ok, but "learn dot info" sounds less ok.


It's called a domain name.
 
Yes, but I think think "learning dot info" sounds like a domain name more than "learn dot info" does; even though they are both domain names.

Maybe what I mean by sounds like a domain name should actually be phrased as "sounds like a domain name with a good chance that there is real website there, so I will try typing that domain name into my browser bar because I am interested in that subject".

Some words just do not sound good with certain extensions, like "domain name dot name" does not sound too good.
 
Nice name! I definitely think this domain could be sold to enduser for at least x,xxx-xx,xxx!

Maybe a private library or instituion would be interested.

good luck.
 
although I can't agree with the mid x.xxx-xx.xxx prices here, it is still a .info..but I do agree that it is probably better to hold onto this domain for now, I can't see this going for a lot more than 1k right now..but .infos are getting better, especially internationally..
 
2-4k , i think the word learn goes great with the .info. i would hold it and develop a portal for leaning. colleges, universities, languages, etc...
 
nice name currently I think it is worth 1K - 1.5K

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom