• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lupee.com - Brandable??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
I've been watching with interest the 5 letter .com brandable market for some time and decided to reg my first yesterday:

Lupee.com which I picked up on the drop.

What do you think?
 
yes brandable for sure..but you might have a prob with ee, hope you got lupe.com as well. Both together would make a good sale for a end user.
 
Not much value unless branded/developed. Name alone has no meaning.
 
tekz999 said:
What will lupee be?


I'm sure people asked 12 years ago "What will Yahoo be?"

;-)


Regards.
 
ecafe said:
I'm sure people asked 12 years ago "What will Yahoo be?"

;-)


Regards.

My sentiments exactly :)

It wasn't bought with any intention of developing myself. I've just been following the drops lately and this is the first one I saw that caught my eye...
 
I like it.

One thing that is for sure - as pronounceable LLLL.com's are not available anymore, LLLLL.com's are next to raise in value.
 
I like it, I can't say what it's worth. If you dev it, probably upwards of 5-10k.


Question for anyone that comes into this thread? Are there any LLLL.com's left, and even obsecure ones, will they hold a premium eventually?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom