• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed mikalahgordon.com, nikkosmith.com, mikalah.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

registerforcheap

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I own the names .com of two contestants who are still in the American Idol competition (Top 11). Their names aren't copyrighted or anything. I was wondering how much they are worth.

mikalahgordon.com
mikalah.com
nikkosmith.com
 
They might be worth something to the people in question. Unless Mikalah becomes the next American Idol (please God, no...) I see no value in the names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom