• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed mIRC.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U.A.A

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
174
Reaction score
0
I wonder how much would you appraise for

mIRC.mobi
 
i like it... i used to use mIRC all the time back in the day .. i might pop back on there since i seen this ad. but id have to say for a value on a .mobi since the .com only leads to the download ... about mid xxx since its 4 letters and a well know program.. good luck on it.
 
thanks for the appraisal. mIRC used to be very popular before msn era :) I wanted to have a mirc.ext or mircscripts.ext 5 years ago badly, 8 years ago everyone was addicted to mIRC or ICQ.. I used to make mIRC Addons, but I quited, and I believe most of the scripters and normal users left the irc. May be I will work on a mirc site with this domain and publish my old scripts but I think nobody is interested in mIRC and mIRC Scripting anymore.. So It's better to sell it :shy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom