Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed MyBitches.mobi Is this a reach?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For $8 plus plus private registration I couldn't resist this. Did I hit the lotto or
did I just waste $15? Anyone have any auction websites they'd recommend me selling it on? Anyone interested in this?

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MyBitch.es is available if you want to reg that, lol

It can work as a hack for MyBitches or as the singular MyBitch .es

other than being a vanity domain, I would say reg fee

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
private registration on a bad name? thats a double waste IMO

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dude, nothing personal, but I'm not impressed with alot of the stuff you guys post here. Anyway, you think I want to be associated with the domain name, my bitches, bad name or not, as I wasn't raised to talk that way. And its $15 total with private registry so sorry I'm not losing sleep if you say I lost $15 on a bad domain name if that is the case. Who exactly are you anyway? One thing I notice is you people seem to be real cliquish and not much help to anyone outside of your group in respect to giving helpful criticism, so sorry I really don't care if I lost $15. What's worse is I spent $70 joining this forum and I wish I could get my money back because my questions apparently aren't worth most members time. I welcome constructive criticism not stupid ass remarks that are probably just intended to impress your cronies on this board. In regards to private registry, and this is referring to people in general, not you or this forum, I don't need some loser stalking me or my family.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't ask for feedback if you can't take the heat. I would also say 'waste", the name is not suitable for .mobi, do you have development ideas? If you want to see what it is worth, start an auction on ebay with no reserve.

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That wasn't feedback dude. I welcome all criticism. For him to say stuff about me wasting money on Private Registration on a bad site ($7 or so), isn't criticism but just being a smart ass. If you don't see that, shove it. It has nothing to do with can't standing heat. I'm not upset if he considered it a bad domain but would have appreciated to know why. Even that doesn't bother me as its his honest opinion. The point for him to mention the fact I registered it privately had no bearing on anything other then to show people like you how "cool he is". If you don't see that, well you can't argue with an idiot.

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I welcome all criticism.

really?

I didn't think he was being a smartass, just brutally honest. I too think you wasted your money, and privacy was another waste.

Suck it back and move on, if a comment like that upset you so much, your probably not going to last long in this industry.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, nothing personal, but I'm not impressed with alot of the stuff you guys post here. Anyway, you think I want to be associated with the domain name, my bitches, bad name or not, as I wasn't raised to talk that way. And its $15 total with private registry so sorry I'm not losing sleep if you say I lost $15 on a bad domain name if that is the case. Who exactly are you anyway? One thing I notice is you people seem to be real cliquish and not much help to anyone outside of your group in respect to giving helpful criticism, so sorry I really don't care if I lost $15. What's worse is I spent $70 joining this forum and I wish I could get my money back because my questions apparently aren't worth most members time. I welcome constructive criticism not stupid ass remarks that are probably just intended to impress your cronies on this board. In regards to private registry, and this is referring to people in general, not you or this forum, I don't need some loser stalking me or my family.

Listen, my comment wasn't meant the way you put it, it was just harsh, I can see that you didnt like it, I am very direct, and if you have a problem with that you still need to learn a lot..this is a real business, I talk the same way in the boardroom. If you want some fluffy explanation why something worthless is worthless and you want people to be nice about regfee domains with sugar on top you are never gonna make it.

..you are saying you were not raised that way to talk, but yet you are looking to make money of it..you are a total hypocrite.
Who am I? Are you calling me out? Are you staking people? To be honest, I am on the board of a big publicly traded company..you dont have to believe me, but thats the way it is.., truth is, it doesnt matter, because I am not losing sleep over $70 or even $7000.. I think you should respect people on this forum, you can meet a lot of interesting people that can help you far beyond domains.

This is a forum, not a customer service line, people are not required to appraise and answer every question you have, especially if you feel you already know everything anyway.
The biggest sign of a domain being garbage is that nobody is giving you an appraisal. I think its better to get a harsh appraisal than no appraisal at all. You didnt ask for explanations or anything. If someone says its regfee you are more than welcome to post why someone thinks so, but at the same time you should post why something should have value, maybe traffic stats and not some pipe dream idea about making crazy money with having mybitches on my phone.

So you want a detailed explanation why this is a double waste?
Since you think everyone here is just trying to be cool, we dont need to impress anyone here.
The name itself is worthless because prefixes like "my" "the" etc have a big negative influence on the name, that combined with a TLD that is still in question of making it is reducing the value to zero.

The private registration here is another waste of money as the domain is not important enough to raise any interest. Nobody is going to stalk you or your family like you claim because of a name like this. I think you are having the wrong idea about how worthless and non-important this name actually is since you are asking if someone might actually be interested in it or if there are some auction sites. Good luck with your future domain purchases.

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I can get my money back on this forum I do not like you or your cronies & sorry I don't see anything wrong with capitalizing on a site that uses the word "Bitches" even though its beneath me and I wouldn't go to an Xrated site. But sorry I don't see anything wrong with making money on it if it turns others on. I am a hypocrite in that I normally wouldn't give people like you the time of day for being a jerk in my opinion. Oh, please tell the moderator to kick me off & refund my money. Kiss Kiss

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I can get my money back on this forum I do not like you or your cronies & sorry I don't see anything wrong with capitalizing on a site that uses the word "Bitches" even though its beneath me and I wouldn't go to an Xrated site. But sorry I don't see anything wrong with making money on it if it turns others on. I am a hypocrite in that I normally wouldn't give people like you the time of day for being a jerk in my opinion. Shove it clown. Wishing you the worst, loser. Oh, please tell the moderator to kick me off & refund my money.
Kiss Kiss

You really have class. You are insulting people and want your money back? You are concerned about $70?....I am sure we are the losers...

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wishing you the worst, loser. Oh, please tell the moderator to kick me off & refund my money.
Kiss Kiss

Then it looks like you wasted more money on the forum upgrade as well, dear oh dear, your a hoot

Regards
Croney

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure your of my religion which is why I hate most people of my religion My guessing is your very short, with below average looks and try to make up for your insecurity by trying to put down others and think money will compensate for your lack of physical appeal to women.

Yeah class is insulting me because I spent $8 not wanting my name to be associated with a URL My Bitches. Your the hypocrite short boy

Your lousy at sports too

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure your of my religion which is why I hate most people of my religion My guessing is your very short, with below average looks and try to make up for your insecurity by trying to put down others and think money will compensate for your lack of physical appeal to women.

Yeah class is insulting me because I spent $8 not wanting my name to be associated with a URL My Bitches. Your the hypocrite short boy

if you have 2 domains that maybe true, but if you have 10.000 domains thats 80k a year. And I am not of your religion my friend, I am from Northern Europe, and I can assure you that I neither lack insecurity nor any other shortcomings.
It is interesting how you were not raised to talk in a certain way, but yet you still do.

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never hated anyone from Australia till you. You give my people a bad name

I was raised if someone insults me not to turn the other cheek

I know what religion you are I can tell the insecure signs of my people right away Without ever seeing you, I know you're under 5'7"

afloat.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

yay, my first troll. Who wants to play with him?

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well hopefully I'll get my money back and forget the concept of you

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I know what religion you are I can tell the insecure signs of my people right away Without ever seeing you, I know you're under 5'7"

Get off this forum loser... the more you respond the more you show people that you and your "waste" of a domain name go together. You asked for feedback we gave it to you... now be a good kangaroo.

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
At least I don't have a hand for a girlfriend or had to rely on money to get a woman to go out with me, like you do. Money can't grow you height.

I think you make Woody Allen look macho

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom