Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed MyBitches.mobi Is this a reach?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never hated anyone from Australia till you. You give my people a bad name

I was raised if someone insults me not to turn the other cheek

I know what religion you are I can tell the insecure signs of my people right away Without ever seeing you, I know you're under 5'7"

Australia is in Europe?..ok.so you are in 5th grade?. Its too bad how you give people of your religion a bad reputation. It scares me a little that you are concerned about my looks, as far as I understand you like men, but I am really only interested in women, sorry to break it to you.
I am half Swedish and half German, not Jewish and not Australian.

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Short people are short people

I don't believe you and you are being antisemetic

Love you guys

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Short people are short people

I don't believe you and you are being antisemetic

Love you guys

I am sorry, you were the one suggesting I am Australian and Jewish, not me. And I really am half German and half Swedish, and I am over 6 feet, sorry if you don't believe me or feel threated.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:pop2:

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WASTE

I'm not sure what is wrong with you? Are you having a bad day? You shouldn't attack people this way just because you feel you are secure behind an IP address. Nothing is hidden forever.

I would tell the domain is a waste because it is. I know this only from experience and wasting thousands of dollars on bad names myself.

You and domain are two separate things, your taking it personal like someone said you were a waste. So what! You made a bad choice, registered a bad name, so has everyone else in here. Drop it and move on to the next one. Stay here and learn if your interested in the domain business, you'll be sorry if your leave, there's much to gain here.

Yes, I am short but I play sports semi-professionally so I won't take offense to the short jokes and I am incredibly gorgeous too. :)

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You people obviously can't read English I don't have a problem with you calling it a waste but I do have a problem with being put down because I spent $7 or so on getting this privately registered. You don't get it. If you geniuses would spend the time helping people out on these forums, meaning give critical advice, instead of ignoring them alltogether except for a Post like this because I didn't bend over for your buddy, this would be a useful forum. Instead, I'm told newbies like us are ignored because it isn't worth your precious time but you sure came out on droves here to waste your precious time because I called someone out. You probably don't understand the point I'm making. I know when I'm on forums where I do have some experience on things, even though I don't get anything out of it or am using my time, I'll try to give somebody constructive criticism & advice, which they can chose to use or ignore. I won't say something sarcastic to them so I can get a rise from my cronies. That's what this guy did. You can spin it anyway you want. I don't appreciate it one bit.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The fact that you registered a .mobi labels you a sucker easily influenced by the .mobi fanatics already stuck with a bunch of crappy .mobis.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with you calling it a waste but I do have a problem with being put down because I spent $7 or so on getting this privately registered. You don't get it. If you geniuses would spend the time helping people out on these forums, meaning give critical advice, instead of ignoring them alltogether

People are very helpful, but you didnt even read the rules for postings, if you have a real question, people will help you, if you get defensive because you dont realize its not worth the time to spend hours on a detailed appraisal on a regfee domain you need to realize that maybe you are in the wrong

... I didn't bend over for your buddy,

I think we all know by now that the only people you are bending over for are the dope dealers in the Bronx..

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you That was very helpful criticism. You totally don't know my reasoning and can't grasp the concept that for $15 I was willing to experiment on this site as well as 2 other mobi domains, IN3d.mobi and 1Link.mobi, spending $45 altogether. While I'm not saying I'll even get my precious $45 back, I'm suppose to consider this a failure because you say so. A pitcher named Jim Bouton made a comeback after being away from baseball for about 7 years. He was disliked by a bunch of players at the time for writing a best selling book, that today is considered a classic, but at the time was considered by players as the lowest thing possible. Anyway, in his second game back, he beat the San Francisco Giants and gave up a couple of runs. When the opposing team was interviewed after, they criticised the way he pitched and said his fastball wasn't good enough, but conveniently failed to recognize they lost and Bouton was the winning pitcher. Bouton said afterwards, getting the win is now irrelevant but you now have to pass the review of the other team or it doesn't count.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you That was very helpful criticism. You totally don't know my reasoning and can't grasp the concept that for $15 I was willing to experiment on this site as well as 2 other mobi domains, IN3d.mobi and 1Link.mobi, spending $45 altogether. While I'm not saying I'll even get my precious $45 back, I'm suppose to consider this a failure because you say so. A pitcher named Jim Bouton made a comeback after being away from baseball for about 7 years. He was disliked by a bunch of players at the time for writing a best selling book, that today is considered a classic, but at the time was considered by players as the lowest thing possible. Anyway, in his second game back, he beat the San Francisco Giants and gave up a couple of runs. When the opposing team was interviewed after, they criticised the way he pitched and said his fastball wasn't good enough, but conveniently failed to recognize they lost and Bouton was the winning pitcher. Bouton said afterwards, getting the win is now irrelevant but you now have to pass the review of the other team or it doesn't count.

thats a nice story..did the same pitcher also insult people, was unwilling to learn, was a hypocrite, and had no real sense for business and blamed everything on everyone else..oh wait no..that would be your story..also because seem to be catcher..

Hershon2000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So its OK for you guys to dish out dirt first but if someone has the nerve to answer you in kind, that's wrong. You're the hypocrite. And I doubt anyone in his or her right mind would not privately register a website, especially if it is offensive. You call that being hypocritical. I call it common sense.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So its OK for you guys to dish out dirt first but if someone has the nerve to answer you in kind, that's wrong. You're the hypocrite. And I doubt anyone in his or her right mind would not privately register a website, especially if it is offensive. You call that being hypocritical. I call it common sense.

you think if someone says its a waste of money to pay for private registration for a domain that itself is worth regfee is dishing out dirt?

I think you are still not getting it. Getting a private registration is fine, especially for domains you feel are offensive, but it ONLY makes sense for domains that are worth something or draw any type of attention, otherwise its a "double waste", which is the expression you took offense to for some reason, its a double waste because its wasting $16 instead of 8..thats all...

..you actually think you answered kind? ..people here started making fun of you after you insulted multiple people here.. It is pretty apparent that you are very young and are still afraid your Mom might find out you own mybitches.mobi.

sweetfunny

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You won't get your money back, i tried the other day and yes it's a big waste. However not because people are rude, i really don't care if people are rude to me i take it on the chin. But it's a waste because out of 60 domains i've listed here i've been ripped off, had a non-paying bidder and the rest of the domains is like watching grass grow so total revenue here for 60 domains is minus $xxx

I list the same domains elsewhere and most get snapped in under 24 hours, and not a single problem with the transaction.

lol BTW they are right, your Mobi and private reg was a waste. Throw a free script on it and sell it to someone as a turnkey site for $30 or so and move on.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or you could use it as a dog breeders site....

I know it's a stretch but trying to get this back on track....

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't give up man, domains frustrate me too and I lost allot of money but giving up is the only way to lose at anything in life.

Let me show you why this domain is bad:

first, the term my*itches has no traffic, so you it won't make you money.

second, the the domain has very little development potential unless you go to adult theme which I personally hate those sites. Do you have development skills and or money for development, any development ideas?

third, the domain name combined with the .mobi extension hurts the development and traffic potential even more. People are only likely to use the .mobi on their cell phones but for what reason would they go to this site? I can't think of any good business plan?

Does this help?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No offense but the 3 names you quoted are very average, imo they are next to reg fee. You must be the only one seeing the beauty in these names.
If you really want to take chances with .mobi be more selective in your registrations, there must be plenty still available.
Since the name was registered yesterday you can still get a refund. I would drop it along with the whois privacy, get my money back and move on.
Calling names will not get you any sympathy over here.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators