• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed myZune.com, zuneLounge.com, zuneShop.com & more

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steff1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I would like to know your thoughts on value of these domains

MYZUNE.COM (recieved many bids, a couple of high $xxx offers)
ZUNEFORUMS.COM
ZUNEGEAR.COM
ZUNELINKS.COM
ZUNELOUNGE.COM (recieved a couple low $xxxx offers)
ZUNENEWS.COM
ZUNESHOP.COM
ZUNETIPS.COM

I've rejected all offers so far.

Thanks
 
Steff, didn't you post this on the other zune thread already? Oh wait, that one got closed didn't it. Anyway, I think you have some of the best Zune based names out there and stand to make a pretty penny. I envy you :). I'd say low xxxx for MyZune.com, I'd take your high offer on ZuneLounge.com, and probably shop the others around for anywhere from mid-$xxx to low $xxxx unless you have the patience of a saint.
 
Yeah, it got closed due to all other Zune names posted in that thread.
Thanks for the reply:)
 
Nice portfolio of Zune domains!

I personally like the following:

1. MyZune.com
2. ZuneNews.com
3. ZuneGear.com
4. ZuneShop.com

I would appraise your portfolio within the mid to high x,xxx range to the end user. Good Luck!
 
Thanks, Domain Jedi.
What do you think of selling thru Sedo?
Just did my first sale thru Sedo, but I think their 10% commission is high?
 
Terrific selection of Zune titles steff1!

You may want to contact foodie and get them listed for free on her zunedomains.com site. I have mine there too.
 
Sedo's escrow service is pretty alright.

Unless you receive a better offer from a reputable DNForum member, I wouldn't worry about Sedo's 10% commission.
 
I agree Steff1's names are terrific.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom