• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nuc.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robmac

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
good google links on the name ( I think )

what's it is worth ( if at all :) )

thanks
 
$400+ for these letters.
 
3,480,000 for "nuc" google links

52 overture

according to acronym finder- nuc is short for nulclear amongst several other meanings


you will always get a more accurate appraisal doing some research and posting it as opposed to just plopping the name down- you might provide some info that could mean the difference between a 10.00 site and a 1000.00 site-
 
Thanks for the quick response. and I bow to smashfactory's knowledge ( again )

anyone else have ideas? comments?

Thanks again

smashfactory I am new and gettingused to the forums etiquette.

but I here what u are saying :eek:
 
i know :-) but it helps the appraisers and will help you get more accurate results :-) good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
thanks again.

I will do a bit of research and repost ( after the redness of my face has gone down ) :blush:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom