• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed OzDoc.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
527
Reaction score
5
I just registered that domain....

and I think that its value may increase because there is another business website at

www.ozdoc.com.au




===================

Anyway, please help me appraise my newly registered domain, thanks
 
no one can give me an opinion on this domain?

how about a quote?

thanks
 
hi, I have posted for appraisal for 3 days now... but still no answer. Can't someone be nice enough to appraise this domain?

thanks
 
It's difficult sometimes to get an appraisal when the name doesn't stand out :)

Personal opinion - dollars 0.


Lats...
 
Yes, there is fallover traffic from popular .com.au sites.

In this regard however, this one will likely decrease in value over time. The .com.au site you mentioned has already changed their address.

he Ozdoc Home Page has moved to:

http://ozdoc.cis.net.nz

Please change your Favorites/Bookmarks
 
thanks, RJ.

I realised that they have changed their URL. But the fact that their name is still OzDoc will often make people just type in ozdoc.com instead of their new long URL.

can you give me an estimate of the worth of this URL? Thanks.
 
$15-$30
I have a similar xxx.com vs very popular xxx.co.nz and I see no major major flood of typeins, or interested buyers.
I may be way off here, but I think the locals are very country-TLD conscious.

Any Ozzies or Kiwis here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom