• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed paybacktime.com and interested buyer

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazman

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
1. Does anyone have any views on how much paybacktime.com is worth?

2. I have been emailed by someone asking how much I would sell it for. Judging by the email address they appear to be from an entertainment/film production company. I said I'd consider selling it for a compelling offer and they asked "how much is compelling?". What should I say?

I'd be grateful for any advice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom