Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed PetForum (.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's done all the time - an event is started and they get paid sponsors who get tables / booths at the event. You also advertise on the radio and get interest up that way.
You mean like small events? Like Comicon, E3 or the Chicago Auto Show? A good online show or convention(s) should be able to attracts sponsors and vendors. I know of forum sites that have setup good size real life events which included sponsors and paying vendors as well. PetForum could also be set up like pinterest where people go online and share pictures of their pets, pet clothes, pet recipes and pet houses. It really is a great name.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You mean like small events? Like Comicon, E3 or the Chicago Auto Show? A good online show or convention(s) should be able to attracts sponsors and vendors. I know of forum sites that have setup good size real life events which included sponsors and paying vendors as well. PetForum could also be set up like pinterest where people go online and share pictures of their pets, pet clothes, pet recipes and pet houses. It really is a great name.

Doesn't even have to be big - I've been to some small dog shows that had many vendors. Even a show with as few as 100 dogs can get some local vendors paying for advertising space.

GhostWriter

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thank all of you so VERY much...this has helped a lot and has given me some ideas as well....
and thanks for all the offers, i have had a few in the xxxx arena, if i ever decide to sell i will link the thread here.
i appreciate all of you.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's true. not all end-users are looking at monetizing a site. Some just have a business, organization or group and they just need a site (and name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators