• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed phatrealty.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHATnames

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Think I have to wait for the next generation before anyone uses the word phat? Heck I'm 42 and I like my domain PHATnames
Thanks
 
Only thing I see is that PHAT is used by the nonprofession younger generation. Realty is for the more professional and mature crowd. These terms are like water and oil, they don't mix!!!!!! Good luck though!
 
last year i sold a phatXXXX.com name for a good amount - the 'realty' might be a little harder to unload, good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom