• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Please appraise 1800 s e x .mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acegoet

Platinum Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Thank you for your advice.

I have an offer, but would like to know what you guys/gals think it might be worth.

Thank you in advance.

Acegoet

anyone? I really do need your help. the current offer is low $xxx...I think it could be worth much more....but really, I have no idea.
 
Thank you for your advice.

I have an offer, but would like to know what you guys/gals think it might be worth.

Thank you in advance.

Acegoet

anyone? I really do need your help. the current offer is low $xxx...I think it could be worth much more....but really, I have no idea.


we paid for party.mobi 12k, it is a risk investment. We believe in .mobi, but we do not control the success. I would accept nearly each offer for your name. So I think low to middle xxx is OK. If you can sell a .mobi sell it.
 
I like the name, but in .mobi I think it's a tuff sell.


The problem is, mobile users are unlikely to be loading big files onto the mobile devices. This is why they have small size photo cell phones, this is unlikley to change any time soon.

And the fact the the photos would be very small, it could be used for cell phone sex. But that would be limited I would think, a good one to hold onto and see what comes along I would think.

If the offer you got is ok with you, then I would sell it then. If the price offered you, ant really that good then keep it, as you never know if things change down the road how it could work out.
 
if this is the only .mobi you have , then hold ....its a good domain name.
But if you have a chunk of .mobi's, then it makes sense to sell a smaller percentage now and cash in the bigger checks with the rest of your .mobi once and if .mobi gets famous.

try to balance your portfolio with a few sales.
 
Thank you for the help. I have decided to hold onto it for a bit. I only own 12 .mobi, so it is a really small portfolio.

Thank you! If there is anyone else that would like to post, please do so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom