• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed please appraise 7.am

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rentdn

T_T
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
1
Yesterday I've managed to get this one , yes I know it's .am cctld which is not famous right now but I think that 7.am pretty cool name especially considering the fact that it's 1 character and 7am is a time ( many TV programs are starting at this time ).

Please let me know your development ideas and how much I should ask for this one ,

Thanks
 
This would make a Great Public News Network.
youtube for morning news
 
My most sincere congratulations. Probably the first "hack" I see that truly has GREAT POTENTIAL.

I see there a portal for first-page international news (condensed), and nothing more, so the site stays focused on "what you should know about the world by 7 am".
 
Thanks for comments guys
 
It's very interesting how certain numbers click in our minds. 7.am totally works as others have said above, for some reason 5.am or 9.am just doesn't.

I guess that's all part of the game. Morning news does seem like a good idea or any "things you need to know for the day" kind of page
 
My most sincere congratulations. Probably the first "hack" I see that truly has GREAT POTENTIAL.

I see there a portal for first-page international news (condensed), and nothing more, so the site stays focused on "what you should know about the world by 7 am".

Could you tell me what a 'hack' is? I know what a hacker is, but can't see how a domain name can be anything similar.
 
It's very interesting how certain numbers click in our minds. 7.am totally works as others have said above, for some reason 5.am or 9.am just doesn't.

I guess that's all part of the game. Morning news does seem like a good idea or any "things you need to know for the day" kind of page


I was thinking the same :)

Could you tell me what a 'hack' is? I know what a hacker is, but can't see how a domain name can be anything similar.

Here are some examplel of domain hacks

gu.ru
doma.in
dre.am
sc.am

and ect
 
Ah, thanks. I get it now. It's actually quite an appropriate term, isn't it? Wonder who thought of it.
 
I think that the term "domain hacks" was kinda "coined" by some dnforum user, and it quickly got stuck in our jargon.

other examples of hacks:

portfol.io (cut word)
letit.be (uncut words)
estados.unidos.info (uncut, using subdomain)
del.icio.us (cut, using subdomain)

But this 7.am thing... pretty original!
 
Are you going to sell it or develop?
 
Have not decide it yet , if I'll receive an good offer maybe I'll sell it
 
nice one. I guess you could get some low-mid $x,xxx for this from a domainer
 
Thanks for appraisals guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom