Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Please Beware of MikeK ~ DesignerFreaks.com ~ Inlip Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys please take it easy, I understand that you zurc, and credit as well as carl i suppose have every right to be mad about the unfinished work and delays, but i'm not in any way a scammer or trying to dupe anyone like that.

Without going into detail or going on with this thread as has happened in the past I kindly ask you, Zurc, and you Credit, to just wait till tomorrow evening for the refunds. If the refunds are not made as promised then feel free to go on and act accordingly.

This is BUSINESS. Who are you to defraud people into interest free loans?

Pay them back now.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The funny thing about this situation too is that EVERY single one of the domain names that he owns are under WHOIS Privacy... Wonder why...

this isn't hard times or anything like he wants us to believe, this guy is just a schemer, plain and simple.

LOL, Credit, Ponzi scheme... wouldn't be surprised, but I did email the account I sent the money to ~ If I don't get a response, I will assume they are involved as well.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys please take it easy, I understand that you zurc, and credit as well as carl i suppose have every right to be mad about the unfinished work and delays, but i'm not in any way a scammer or trying to dupe anyone like that.

Without going into detail or going on with this thread as has happened in the past I kindly ask you, Zurc, and you Credit, to just wait till tomorrow evening for the refunds. If the refunds are not made as promised then feel free to go on and act accordingly.

Credit, no, Jared is an individual who works with me and in his comment in the paypal payment i believe noted that the payment he was making was on my behalf for photos Carl paid for.

I'm a very patient person Mike and I would honor this request from anyone else just out of respect. Buy I have heard the "tomorrow" message from you a few too many times. What happened to "tomorrow afternoon" that you said about my refund yesterday?

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Credit, no, Jared is an individual who works with me and in his comment in the paypal payment i believe noted that the payment he was making was on my behalf for photos Carl paid for.

You think I am going to give you another day? I gave you 10 days. REFUND Credit and Myself right now. I don't give a **** who you have to call after 9pm, who the hell goes to sleep at 9pm anyways? Especially during the holidays. Get on the phone, be a man and handle your business...

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The funny thing about this situation too is that EVERY single one of the domain names that he owns are under WHOIS Privacy... Wonder why...

this isn't hard times or anything like he wants us to believe, this guy is just a schemer, plain and simple.

LOL, Credit, Ponzi scheme... wouldn't be surprised, but I did email the account I sent the money to ~ If I don't get a response, I will assume they are involved as well.

After my first thread was removed, he convinced me to withdraw my PayPal dispute and then did nothing. But he lucked out paying me back the money, because out of principal I would have spent ten times as much to sue him in civil court and have him criminally prosecuted for larceny.

For some reason I have a big suspicion that Jared is just another innocent guy who is currently happily convinced his future website is being designed by Michael Kane

That's my thought too. But I just might release his email and name to you two if you don't get a refund ASAP.

As a side note, I reported this thread to Chuck, just in case our friend Johnn, the moderator, decides to delete or hide it like he did with mine.

Last edited:

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carl,

If you don't mind, can you email/call this Jared and ask him about his relationship with Michael Kane?

I clearly remember Mike asking me to add a message to my PayPal payment - something like "payment for the forum"

Jared might be in the same boat as us.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Carl,

If you don't mind, can you email/call this Jared and ask him about his relationship with Michael Kane?

I clearly remember Mike asking me to add a message to my PayPal payment - something like "payment for the forum"

Jared might be in the same boat as us.

This isn't the case with me, I clearly stated what my payment was for as I do with any and all other payments I make. So, I would have to assume that Cathy Cooper has some type of involvement with my situation.

I just sent Cathy Cooper, Michael Kane's alleged accomplice, a email to explain her involvement with MikeK.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Carl,

If you don't mind, can you email/call this *** and ask him about his relationship with Michael Kane?

*** might be in the same boat as us.

I just emailed Mr. L*nde :) (replace * w/ "u")

I have to hit the sack and be up in about five hours but will check back in tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any way to disable MikeK's pm's and to limit his access to this page alone? He doesn't deserve nor is it safe for him to have access to the rest of the forum...

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This isn't the case with me, I clearly stated what my payment was for as I do with any and all other payments I make. So, I would have to assume that Cathy Cooper has some type of involvement with my situation.

I just sent Cathy Cooper, Michael Kane's alleged accomplice, a email to explain her involvement with MikeK.

Good. You are probably right. I fell for this guy too because he was a verified member for a few years, mentioned his moderator friends, etc., so I figured essentially he was vouched for. Live and learn...

Is there any way to disable MikeK's pm's and to limit his access to this page alone? He doesn't deserve nor is it safe for him to have access to the rest of the forum...

It would be nice if a mod or admin did something at this point. I mean they don't live on the site, but I did see a few check in and out. Funny how quickly we had a mod intervene when I first posted about this guy weeks ago. Maybe if he had let that run its course, you wouldn't be another victim Zurc.

I moved out of my place about a month ago but if the little lady lets me back in and hasn't discarded my papers I'll check in a few days if I still have his "cousin's" address in upstate NY where I mailed my t-shirts to (which haven't been returned).

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe MikeK also has multiple accounts here. Any way to do a IP search, although I don't think, at least I hope he is not stupid enough to use the same IP on each account.

Thanks,
-Mike C.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe MikeK also has multiple accounts here. Any way to do a IP search, although I don't think, at least I hope he is not stupid enough to use the same IP on each account.

Thanks,
-Mike C.

I'm back on. Only for a minute because I need to sleep. But it's funny you say that Mike. Early on, in one of my deleted threads, another member who I can't recall ended a sentence in his post, in sum and substance "...I mean really" which is exactly how MikeK responded to a few of my emails. It was a major red-flag for me too.

Last edited:

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just another note from me. I don't think Johnn or any admins are involved in any of this. I've dealt with them on many different occasions over the past few years, so I can fully vouch for them. I think they were just trying to objectively respond to previous issues.

I think we just have one clever culprit.

We'll get to the bottom of this.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just another note from me. I don't think Johnn or any admins are involved in any of this. I've dealt with them on many different occasions over the past few years, so I can fully vouch for them. I think they were just trying to objectively respond to previous issues.

I think we just have one clever culprit.

We'll get to the bottom of this.

Maybe Johnn got taken in by MikeK's lies. But my point is simple. When I first posted weeks ago about MikeK, before agreeing to remove the thread, Johnn indicated he was going to do so. Coming from a moderator and being under attack from MikeK's other supporters, I found it very difficult to stand my ground and eventually gave in, asking that the thread be removed, and gave MikeK another chance.

IMHO a moderator must be neutral and detached at all times and apply the forum rules to everyone the same, consistently across the board, whether it be a new member or a seasoned vet. That being said, you couldn't pay me enough to undertake the task and I understand that mistakes do happen.

MikeK just had my refund reversed on PayPal.

Mods please reopen my thread in the unresolved disputes section, restore those not deleted by Johnn, and provide all verified contact information for user MikeK.

I will find him.

Obviously, MikeK's friend Jared Lunde [email protected] is also involved.

Last edited:

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe Johnn got taken in by MikeK's lies. But my point is simple. When I first posted weeks ago about MikeK, before agreeing to remove the thread, Johnn indicated he was going to do so. Coming from a moderator and being under attack from MikeK's other supporters, I found it very difficult to stand my ground and eventually gave in, asking that the thread be removed, and gave MikeK another chance.

IMHO a moderator must be neutral and detached at all times and apply the forum rules to everyone the same, consistently across the board, whether it be a new member or a seasoned vet. That being said, you couldn't pay me enough to undertake the task and I understand that mistakes do happen.

MikeK just had my refund reversed on PayPal.

Mods please reopen my thread in the unresolved disputes section, restore those not deleted by Johnn, and provide all verified contact information for user MikeK.

I will find him.

Obviously, MikeK's friend Jared Lunde [email protected] is also involved.

WOOOOOOOOOOOW, the moderators need to get on this ASAP and restrict MikeK's account.

If his information isn't provided for further action, LEGAL, I have no idea what to think about the ethics of this site.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOW, the moderators need to get on this ASAP and restrict MikeK's account.

If his information isn't provided for further action, LEGAL, I have no idea what to think about the ethics of this site.

I emailed Jared Lunde. He claims MikeK conned him into a loan that was to be repayed in 24 hrs but wasn't. I have asked him for MikeK's current NY address (assuming he actually moved here as he claimed). Crap, I have a million cases at work but I'll have to find the time to chase down this fool.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I can't but add these guys can't design for shit.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't but add these guys can't design for shit.

Lol, I have to agree. I provided the designs, just needed the effects to be added.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol, I have to agree. I provided the designs, just needed the effects to be added.

Yes, his designs suck too. I'm having my two sites redone by a professional.

I have him connected to a Delaware Corp., etc., but am waiting for DNF to release his personal and verified information rather than playing around.

Also, I'd like to know what additional information Johnn has on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom