Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Please Beware of MikeK ~ DesignerFreaks.com ~ Inlip Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every post you made claiming that Johnn and the DNF mods are "friends" with Mike K - one post (that thread has been deleted) where you claimed that we were also in on the scam.

Funny, since it was deleted, none of us can view my exact wording.

Please explain the deferential treatment MikeK is receiving. I have been on these forums a few years and never witnessed any other member getting away with such nonsense for weeks.

Domain summit 2024

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How many times do we have to go through this with you regarding a certain Mods involvement, or should I say lack there of? Putting the DNF staff now in the middle of it and accusing a cover up is going way over board.

We are aware of this thread and the complaints against MikeK. We are doing everything in our power to leave these threads open and let MikeK work the issues out.

I have to say that I do not think the mods are involved, but MikeK isn't working anything out, he is having other people work it out for him. Don't give him any credit.

I have asked him to provide the work he has done and I would drop this and he can keep the money, but he can't even do that, instead he has Wired pm'ing me to pay off his debts. Which is obviously my last resort to this situation considering I do not want him getting fooled by the person again.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to say that I do not think the mods are involved, but MikeK isn't working anything out, he is having other people work it out for him. Don't give him any credit.

I have asked him to provide the work he has done and I would drop this and he can keep the money, but he can't even do that, instead he has Wired pm'ing me to pay off his debts. Which is obviously my last resort to this situation considering I do not want him getting fooled by the person again.

No one is being fooled Zurc, Wired knows what the refund is being made out for.

You claimed your client had asked you for a refund that you had to pay back etc and that you wanted a refund, you asked for a refund through out this thread and now that one is being provided you want to shrug it off and ask for the work?

Im sorry but after your posts in this thread and the turn it has taken I think refunds to both you and Credit are in order as a final resort and an attempt to resolve this situation.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is quite a coincidence...

http://tonizova.com/ ~ go towards the bottom, you will see a showcase of the website "CSS Drive" this also happens to be a website that "MikeK aka Michael Kane aka Toni Zova" owns, http://www.shape5.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3061.0 ~ looking for where I saw a post where he purchased this domain name.

Note, also on WHOIS Protection...

Another funny thing is all the domains when he first joined that he supposebly had $x,xxx offers on and selling, all dropped and some, never re-registered. This guy is just a liar.

I know he has recently purchased some pricey names, so I am going to assume this is what our money was used for.

No one is being fooled Zurc, Wired knows what the refund is being made out for.

You claimed your client had asked you for a refund that you had to pay back etc and that you wanted a refund, you asked for a refund through out this thread and now that one is being provided you want to shrug it off and ask for the work?

Im sorry but after your posts in this thread and the turn it has taken I think refunds to both you and Credit are in order as a final resort and an attempt to resolve this situation.

Because unlike you, I would like to make my client happy. This person has given me thousands of dollars in work and if I can give him the work he wanted so he doesn't have to go through this again, I would.

You need to learn a little something about customer service and doing what is going to make a client happy instead of your pocket.

It is crazy how you think this is all appropriate and having someone pay off your debts is something you should be honored for. See a doc asap.

Here is the website confirming his ownership of CSSDrive, which is also being showcased at ToniZova.com ~ http://dnportfolios.com/ click his portfolio it will show up on the right hand side.

there is more to this guy then we all really know.

On his own site as well: http://www.designerfreaks.com/designer-blog/ go all the way to the bottom, he says he "runs" them, but he owns the domain names, he just has Privacy WHOIS on ALL his domain names.

LOL, he also owns site commenting about himself saying things such as;

"We all know Michael Kane as one of the most creative and most friendly Web Developers and site owners alive. He has helped more people online than I can think of how to count and everyone knows, is one of the best SEOs and marketing Gurus around, that loves to never brag but we now see a different Michael Kane in his blog towards LoopFuse Marketing where he speaks back at their rude behavior towards a friend of Michael Kane’s who simply gave a review of the product, and it was not a bad one too."

http://www.sloveniandesigner.com/tag/michael-kane/

Another website/domain name he owns... Tell me this guy isn't delusional...

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is quite a coincidence...

http://tonizova.com/ ~ go towards the bottom, you will see a showcase of the website "CSS Drive" this also happens to be a website that "MikeK aka Michael Kane aka Toni Zova" owns, http://www.shape5.com/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=3061.0 ~ looking for where I saw a post where he purchased this domain name.

Note, also on WHOIS Protection...

Another funny thing is all the domains when he first joined that he supposebly had $x,xxx offers on and selling, all dropped and some, never re-registered. This guy is just a liar.

I know he has recently purchased some pricey names, so I am going to assume this is what our money was used for.

Because unlike you, I would like to make my client happy. This person has given me thousands of dollars in work and if I can give him the work he wanted so he doesn't have to go through this again, I would.

You need to learn a little something about customer service and doing what is going to make a client happy instead of your pocket.

It is crazy how you think this is all appropriate and having someone pay off your debts is something you should be honored for. See a doc asap.

Here is the website confirming his ownership of CSSDrive, which is also being showcased at ToniZova.com ~ http://dnportfolios.com/ click his portfolio it will show up on the right hand side.

there is more to this guy then we all really know.

On his own site as well: http://www.designerfreaks.com/designer-blog/ go all the way to the bottom, he says he "runs" them, but he owns the domain names, he just has Privacy WHOIS on ALL his domain names.

LOL, he also owns site commenting about himself saying things such as;

"We all know Michael Kane as one of the most creative and most friendly Web Developers and site owners alive. He has helped more people online than I can think of how to count and everyone knows, is one of the best SEOs and marketing Gurus around, that loves to never brag but we now see a different Michael Kane in his blog towards LoopFuse Marketing where he speaks back at their rude behavior towards a friend of Michael Kane’s who simply gave a review of the product, and it was not a bad one too."

http://www.sloveniandesigner.com/tag/michael-kane/

Another website/domain name he owns... Tell me this guy isn't delusional...

Way to go!

Toni/Mike/Jared, where is my $200 refund?

Mods - Isn't it time to verify and release who this guy reallly is?

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to give a update, I have not received a refund from anyone. I do not expect nor care to get a refund from Wired, as I believe MikeK should be a man and handle his own business, but I really don't blame Wired, especially after he has read the information I provided.

People should stay away from this guy.

I just received a refund of $100 from Wired, minus the fee's $96.80, lost a week and a half of time and $3.20, lol.

I appreciate you doing this Wired, although this wasn't your responsibility, but I truly hope MikeK doesn't take you as he did us.

I will continue to look into this situation as it is not over.

I do believe Michael Kane should no longer have a account here at DNForum. I believe these are the type of we pay a membership fee, to avoid.

Thanks again Wired, but again, be careful with this character.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funny, since it was deleted, none of us can view my exact wording.

Please explain the deferential treatment MikeK is receiving. I have been on these forums a few years and never witnessed any other member getting away with such nonsense for weeks.

Let's look at non-deleted thread then, shall we?

Ok folks, so I listened to all of MikeK's moderator friends here at DNF and over a week later, two of the sites are up and the third does not contain the photos I paid him for a month or so back.

The other threads were deleted because you constantly accused the DNF moderators of being in league with MikeK, being friends with him, even helping Mike "facilitate" the alleged scam.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's look at non-deleted thread then, shall we?

The other threads were deleted because you constantly accused the DNF moderators of being in league with MikeK, being friends with him, even helping Mike "facilitate" the alleged scam.

Actually, your actions here, doing nothing to reveal MikeK's information, and choosing to confront me instead don't support your position.

Since you raised the issue, in the first DELETED thread Johnn specifically made mention of closing/deleting my thread simply because I complained of being ripped off by MikeK.

Want proof that it exists? Read the other locked thread in which MikeK himself references the same.

Here it is:

PS. at the time, you didnt agree to have the thread removed, Johnn stated before anything that he was going to remove it anyway. You went on to even question his Moderation Authority as I recall, and as many will too : )

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, your actions here, doing nothing to reveal MikeK's information, and choosing to confront me instead don't support your position.

Since you raised the issue, in the first DELETED thread Johnn specifically made mention of closing/deleting my thread simply because I complained of being ripped off by MikeK.

Want proof that it exists? Read the other locked thread in which MikeK himself references the same.

Here it is:

I would like to keep this thread on topic, about Michael Kane.

I highly doubt that Johnn has any connection to MikeK other than the fact that MikeK purchased some pricey names from Johnn. I believe this is their only connections and wouldn't be surprised to know the domains were paid via PayPal by a third party.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
He stated he was going to close the thread I believe, it was the one made in the unresolved forum, I can't be sure if it was 'remove' or 'close' as the thread is no longer there I think but that quote is correct either way, I do recall typing that.

Anyway, this really is not my problem, Carl if you have an issue with staff/mods please talk to them via PM about it, as for mods/admins etc, None are my 'friends' and I never claimed any were. They have simply acted the way they saw fit and Im sure they'll continue to do so.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like to keep this thread on topic, about Michael Kane.

I highly doubt that Johnn has any connection to MikeK other than the fact that MikeK purchased some pricey names from Johnn. I believe this is their only connections and wouldn't be surprised to know the domains were paid via PayPal by a third party.

I agree. We just had a mod change the topic back to one I had moved on from.

He stated he was going to close the thread I believe, it was the one made in the unresolved forum, I can't be sure if it was 'remove' or 'close' as the thread is no longer there I think but that quote is correct either way, I do recall typing that.

Anyway, this really is not my problem, Carl if you have an issue with staff/mods please talk to them via PM about it, as for mods/admins etc, None are my 'friends' and I never claimed any were. They have simply acted the way they saw fit and Im sure they'll continue to do so.

Where is my $200 Mike? I love the way you emailed me as Toni a while back asking me to remove the PayPal dispute.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My only question at this point is whats going to happen to MikeK? Is he going to be allowed to frequent the site and continue his scheming while others have to take care of his problems / debts?

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Zurc, you keep mentioning payments via a 'third party'. Since when was it wrong to do that? People have partners, friends and family members, they have connections and can do as they please. Call it unprofessional if you will but it's perfectly fine to do.

More so, you keep talking about me purchasing 'pricey' domains, that's a ridiculous accusation as the only names ive brought from Johnn, in total add up to like $150 or something, and thats for like 5domains or so. Just saying.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zurc, you keep mentioning payments via a 'third party'. Since when was it wrong to do that? People have partners, friends and family members, they have connections and can do as they please. Call it unprofessional if you will but it's perfectly fine to do.

More so, you keep talking about me purchasing 'pricey' domains, that's a ridiculous accusation as the only names ive brought from Johnn, in total add up to like $150 or something, and thats for like 5domains or so. Just saying.

I like how you respond to what you assume to be "petty" comments, yet, you don't respond to the information I found about your websites, self commenting and false sales...

And the third party payments are fine, but why are they needed? Your paypal account was closed maybe?

This obviously leads to several other possibilities about your actions.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DomainFatigue, I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the $200?
I didn't email you as ANYONE and I certainly do not claim to be someone I'm not.
I believe it was zurc who mentioned in a previous post that Toni had made a blog post about the history of css drive which I run but are you now both accusing me of being toni and the other way round? If so, I think you're crossing the line.

Carl i referred you to Toni because I knew him, because he was a friend, obviously, it's natural for 2 people who know each other to reciprocate blog posts about each others projects where applicable. And that was the case.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainFatigue, I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the $200?
I didn't email you as ANYONE and I certainly do not claim to be someone I'm not.
I believe it was zurc who mentioned in a previous post that Toni had made a blog post about the history of css drive which I run but are you now both accusing me of being toni and the other way round? If so, I think you're crossing the line.

Carl i referred you to Toni because I knew him, because he was a friend, obviously, it's natural for 2 people who know each other to reciprocate blog posts about each others projects where applicable. And that was the case.

Why are all of your sites on WHOIS protection as well as "Toni's"

Why do you have a site where you pretend to be someone else making all these great comments about yourself?

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why are all of your sites on WHOIS protection as well as "Toni's"

Why do you have a site where you pretend to be someone else making all these great comments about yourself?

Mate, not all my domains are set to private. I find it funny that you even state that having access to only a handful of my sites. And even then, thee sites arnt for sale, why shouldn't i set them as private? It's a free country and there's nothing wrong with that, I know people in this very same thread with domains/live sites who's whois is private, so what? Please stop making it into an issue when it clearly is not.

As for your second question, I honestly have no idea what you mean and don't have an answer to that.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mate, not all my domains are set to private. I find it funny that you even state that having access to only a handful of my sites. And even then, thee sites arnt for sale, why shouldn't i set them as private? It's a free country and there's nothing wrong with that, I know people in this very same thread with domains/live sites who's whois is private, so what? Please stop making it into an issue when it clearly is not.

Give me a break, only someone with something to hide has their WHOIS information masked so no one can contact them during relevant times like this.

As for your second question, I honestly have no idea what you mean and don't have an answer to that.

Lol, yet you own the domain name, but you have no idea what I am talking about... You really do think we are all as stupid as you, don't you?

Domain Name Owned by Michael Kane: SolvenianDesigner.com

http://www.sloveniandesigner.com/michael-kane-protects-bloggers/

Proof of Ownership: http://dnportfolios.com/ click his 14 domain portfolio, it will show that he is the owner of SolvenianDesigner.com ~ the site where he makes comments about himself in such a powerful, wonderful way...

How about this? Get clients, actually do the work they pay you for, make them happy and maybe, just maybe, they might leave a REAL comment like this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators