Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal Please Beware of MikeK ~ DesignerFreaks.com ~ Inlip Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No Zurc, people dont just put their whois as private when they're trying to hide something. More times than not you can contact the site owner through the site, contact page or comment etc.

As for SlovenianDesigner.com, I 'own the domain' but other people run the blog, back then it was just one guy and now it's more. Same deal with Wat$hit.com (replace $ with s - not sure if forum censors out words like that) I get % of profits and get to plug some sites when needed, others in my network do the same.

As for dnportfolios, I don't own that site and it's a WIP. Just to note.

I dont want to go back and forth with you zurc, i really dont want to go back and forth with anyone. As far as i'm concerned this issue is resolved with us, I'm sorry I couldnt keep you as a happy client but the refund will suffice. Once Credit is on i'll fix things with him.

Again, i'm sorry for all these misunderstandings and seeing as how this thread has probably done more than enough damage to my reputation, I'm certain my time on these forums wont be the same for a long time.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No Zurc, people dont just put their whois as private when they're trying to hide something. More times than not you can contact the site owner through the site, contact page or comment etc.

As for SlovenianDesigner.com, I 'own the domain' but other people run the blog, back then it was just one guy and now it's more. Same deal with Wat$hit.com (replace $ with s - not sure if forum censors out words like that) I get % of profits and get to plug some sites when needed, others in my network do the same.

I dont want to go back and forth with you zurc, i really dont want to go back and forth with anyone. As far as i'm concerned this issue is resolved with us, I'm sorry I couldnt keep you as a happy client but the refund will suffice. Once Credit is on i'll fix things with him.

Again, i'm sorry for all these misunderstandings and seeing as how this thread has probably done more than enough damage to my reputation, I'm certain my time on these forums wont be the same for a long time.

You owe me $200 and I won't drop it Mike no matter what happens here. I paid "Toni" (you) that money for links and you put them on your own sites and expect us all to believe you aren't Toni? Even when you were posing as Jared you said so. You are an absolute liar and a fraud.

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Lol, you are so full of shit it is not even funny. Anyone eating up your constant bullshit should have their head examined. This isn't coincidence ~ you are pathological and delusional.

I find it psychotic that you can sit here and push away all this VALID proof AGAINST you, PROVING your horrid intentions.

If you are not banned from this forum I will be SHOCKED. Anyone who gets scammed/schemed from you on this forum now or in the future, sorry, but that will be on the admins/moderators.

Stop acting like you are resolving this issue, you are lucky enough to have someone like Wired to take care of YOUR problems.

If it wasn't for Wired, where would you be right now? How would you be handling this issue? Begging someone else to take of your shit or hiding?

I think the mods need to chime in on whats going to happen with MikeK

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just received my refund from Wired, although it still somewhat bothers me.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not necessarily taking sides but know at one time the forum enforced the rule that no criticizing of admins and mods is allowed with a zero tolerance policy. That policy seems to be only loosely enforced now which really benefits some of you guys. At other forums you may have een banned by now.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not necessarily taking sides but know at one time the forum enforced the rule that no criticizing of admins and mods is allowed with a zero tolerance policy. That policy seems to be only loosely enforced now which really benefits some of you guys. At other forums you may have een banned by now.

I don't think anything bad of the moderators for any past or present issues, only thing I can see negative coming from them is letting MikeK get away with this yet again and potentially harming other members with his schemes.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think anything bad of the moderators for any past or present issues, only thing I can see negative coming from them is letting MikeK get away with this yet again and potentially harming other members with his schemes.

But I understood some of you guys implied he Mods and Johnn were part of some conspiracy with MikeK?

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
But I understood some of you guys implied he Mods and Johnn were part of some conspiracy with MikeK?

That was not me.

DomainFatigue implied this due to the other threads, but I believe it is all just a misunderstanding.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Thanks trader, but I'm not taking the bait, as any direct response would be considered off topic. Come to think of it, your post could be interpreted that way, correct?

Anyway, Mike a/k/a Toni, when are you going to refund my $200? I'll take it in cash, trade or h*de. It's time to own up to your obligations now that you have been snagged.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

As an outsider all I see is that in this thread only the victims were criticized by the moderators, and they haven't said a word to MikeK.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As an outsider all I see is that in this thread only the victims were criticized by the moderators, and they haven't said a word to MikeK.

Thank you. My father used to say when it comes to character and integrity you sometimes stand alone. Thank you for your observations. We were feeling kind of lonely...

domaindot

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Another outsider here.

The problem is, when someone is victimized, the victims tend to be angry and stressed out, and that is reflected in their communications.
Whereas the person who perpetuated the fraud (not accusing anyone here, just a general statement) is able to reply calmly and explain things, because he/she is more in control of the situation.

If you hear from both parties, unless you take care to really think it through, it is easy to assume the victims are being irrational, and the fraudster is a nice guy who behaves maturely.

Once again: this is just a general observation, not aimed at ANYBODY in particular.
I hope all this gets resolved soon.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another outsider here.

The problem is, when someone is victimized, the victims tend to be angry and stressed out, and that is reflected in their communications.
Whereas the person who perpetuated the fraud (not accusing anyone here, just a general statement) is able to reply calmly and explain things, because he/she is more in control of the situation.

If you hear from both parties, unless you take care to really think it through, it is easy to assume the victims are being irrational, and the fraudster is a nice guy who behaves maturely.

Once again: this is just a general observation, not aimed at ANYBODY in particular.
I hope all this gets resolved soon.

Guilty.

Guilty. About being a stressed out victim :)

So can someone ban this crook. I'll collect my $200 another way.

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainDot, I know that you are not aiming this at anyone, but I NEVER got aggressive, EVER with MikeK, til this thread started and he began to try to play the victim once again after HE is the one SCHEMING, not only myself, but DomainFatigue and Credit out of hundreds of dollars.

Think about this, he has done that here, he is most likely doing it in other forums, he has already been banned from Namepros, how many other sites do you think he is banned from? We don't know.

This character, MikeK aka Michael Kane aka Toni Zova, thinks he is slick. Passing off on all his own pitty trying to get sympathy out of other users to take advantage of them as well.

He is scheming people to paying off HIS debts. This is the type of person DNForum should remove from the forum and avoid.

He is jeopardizing the integrity of the site with his actions and I have to say that if he is allowed to stay here after all of these situations, the Admins are making a HUGE mistake.

His scheming will not end here, if he was willing to risk his reputation over $100, imagine what he is willing to do for much more money.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainDot, I know that you are not aiming this at anyone, but I NEVER got aggressive, EVER with MikeK, til this thread started and he began to try to play the victim once again after HE is the one SCHEMING, not only myself, but DomainFatigue and Credit out of hundreds of dollars.

Think about this, he has done that here, he is most likely doing it in other forums, he has already been banned from Namepros, how many other sites do you think he is banned from? We don't know.

This character, MikeK aka Michael Kane aka Toni Zova, thinks he is slick. Passing off on all his own pitty trying to get sympathy out of other users to take advantage of them as well.

He is scheming people to paying off HIS debts. This is the type of person DNForum should remove from the forum and avoid.

He is jeopardizing the integrity of the site with his actions and I have to say that if he is allowed to stay here after all of these situations, the Admins are making a HUGE mistake.

His scheming will not end here, if he was willing to risk his reputation over $100, imagine what he is willing to do for much more money.

Dead on. All things considered since I started posting about him three weeks ago, I think I kept my cool for the most part. When I lost it was when I felt I was being attacked and watched MikeK skate. It's like you want to scream "Wake up people!"

Mike Cruz

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's like you want to scream "Wake up people!"

I am baffled, I guess they won't know til it happens to them, that was my mistake, but I am learning from it, I guess they will have to, too...

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but I am learning from it...

You and me both. Knowing what they do, why in the world haven't the powers that be banned this guy? It reminds me of when I used to investigate real estate fraud in the Bronx in the 90's. I had one crook who was a "minister" at a local church and also had a real estate brokers license, and ripped off dozens of people. Half is congregation showed up to support him. All they remembered were his great sermons but completely ignored his thefts.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I undeleted one of his (many) posts where he accused a DNF moderator of being part of this alleged scam. It is in this thread:

Moreover, DCG needs to investigate the connection between MikeK and Johnn, the DNF moderator, who helped facilitate this. Was he deceived too or did he knowingly play a part in what occurred?

The only thing that is keeping me at present from releasing the full name and info for Jared, who paid me back the $400 MikeK stole, is the possibility he is not involved...

The first part blatantly accuses Johnn of helping MikeK of "facilitating" the scam - where is your evidence of this?

But then you say you got paid back yet...

Anyway, Mike a/k/a Toni, when are you going to refund my $200? I'll take it in cash, trade or h*de. It's time to own up to your obligations now that you have been snagged.

You're still asking for a refund??

It seems that everyone has gotten their money back so I'm closing this thread since it has already gone too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators