Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Protrada.com have you tried them.. what do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezimedia

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI All.

Just signed up for the trial account and the systems looks great... but not sure If I will be sharing my usernames and passwords if protrada to link my 3rd party accounts into their system... like my Godaddy account and Adsense account etc....

What do you all think...

Thanks
Tom

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Tim,
Thanks for trying Protrada. All your account details are absolutely secure via Go Daddy SSL and encrypted but if you like, Go Daddy allows the creation of sub-accounts. You can transfer some of your domains into this account to use with Protrada.

An essential element of agreements with our partners is to provide the highest level of security for our members' details. We are constantly being reviewed by our security partners Trustee and McAfee.

You might also like our new pricing plans which we released today.

Regards,

Team Protrada

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are the pricing plans currently on your website (49/month, 450/year) the new ones? I had checked your site out a couple of days ago and thought those same rates were listed then.

Last edited:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just about to sign up and noticed that dropping and expired domains say "coming soon." Just to confirm, we are currently unable to use the platform to search through all expiring domains from all different sites?

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your question. We have recently changed the annual plan and added a new Lite plan.

The new pricing plans are:
Protrada Lite $0/month includes 10 free credits and $1 anti fraud fee.
Protrada Plus $49/month includes 50 free credits every month
Protrada Pro $450/annum includes 1000 free credits every year. (Reduced from $490pa, now includes 3 months free!)

Regards,
Team Protrada

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Hi there,
Right now you can search 6.4 million domains that are available in auction, BIN and offer aggregated from Go Daddy, Sedo, AfterNic, SnapNames, Pool and NameJet.

Regards,
Team Protrada

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you considered offering a DN Forum members discount? Once we get talking everyone will know about it!

GoneSurfing

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@Protrada

"Hi there,
Right now you can search 6.4 million domains that are available in auction, BIN and offer aggregated from Go Daddy, sedo, AfterNic, SnapNames, Pool and NameJet.

Regards,
Team Protrada"

Are the pending delete names at snapnames and namejet available?

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@GoneSurfing

Pending delete names for both SnapNames and NameJet are available in Protrada. You can search in the Protrada Domain Exchange you can easily search for these domains. Try Protrada with our $0/month Protrada Lite account.

Regards,
​Team Protrada

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HI All.

Just signed up for the trial account and the systems looks great... but not sure If I will be sharing my usernames and passwords if protrada to link my 3rd party accounts into their system... like my Godaddy account and Adsense account etc....

What do you all think...

Thanks
Tom

Why would I pay for something when its already available in the market? I don't like using 3rd parties to buy my expired domains. I'm happy with godaddy! The rest is a waste of time, not to mention SNAPNAMES a company that fraudulently SHILLBID against its customers. As far as SEDO goes their is nothing unique on their database that you can't find on forums. Unless you want to buy generic .com's then your best bet is SEDO to process the escrow. Otherwise godaddy's auction list is enough to make money Domaining!

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi @CureCancer

Protrada is more than just a buying platform. The volume and quality of data presented for each domain exceeds other buying platforms and helps members make more informed domain buying decisions. The convenience of researching opportunities from the all major auction houses save domainers valuable time instead of logging into multiple websites to bid and buy. Plus with Protrada you can search, sort and filter across all our partner sites or just your preferred provider.

On top of all that our bid management tool allows members to make bids that aren't placed until the last possible moment to help them win more auctions while at the same time preventing ghost bidding and thereby saving members' money. Then there's the Protrada monetization system which creates keyword rich, socially enabled, high quality websites with revenue generating streams from CPC, CPM and Amazon and eBay affiliate programs with just one click.

Right now you can also list your domains for sale with Protrada but we're working on some very interesting enhancements to make selling domains easier and more profitable. These should be online in the next few weeks.

We've also just released new pricing plans including Protrada Lite which gives you unlimited search, sort and filter on the Basic data set for $0/month with 10 free credits.

Regards,
Team Protrada

TopDomainDeal

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are Protrada and Speedtrada under the same roof?They look very similar

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why would I pay for something when its already available in the market? I don't like using 3rd parties to buy my expired domains. I'm happy with godaddy! The rest is a waste of time, not to mention SNAPNAMES a company that fraudulently SHILLBID against its customers. As far as SEDO goes their is nothing unique on their database that you can't find on forums. Unless you want to buy generic .com's then your best bet is SEDO to process the escrow. Otherwise godaddy's auction list is enough to make money Domaining!

You should probably check out the site before making such comments. As stated, it's not just a domain name market place. I actually do not even use it for that at all. I have domains setup using their mini site system and it has made things very easy. I have all of my domain name accounts linked their as well as adsense, amazon, click bank and Chitika for advertising.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should probably check out the site before making such comments. As stated, it's not just a domain name market place. I actually do not even use it for that at all. I have domains setup using their mini site system and it has made things very easy. I have all of my domain name accounts linked their as well as adsense, amazon, click bank and Chitika for advertising.

You should keep your assumptions to yourself, I have looked up the site and nothing special. It's a service that is over priced to begin with and sure anyone who is lazy could benefit from this platform!

Over priced in my opinion and nothing special. Good luck to those of you who want to use it.

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should keep your assumptions to yourself, I have looked up the site and nothing special. It's a service that is over priced to begin with and sure anyone who is lazy could benefit from this platform!

Over priced in my opinion and nothing special. Good luck to those of you who want to use it.

@CureCancer

Well we have all kinds of members, that's why we have three different packages; Lite, Plus and Pro. The Protrada Lite package is perfect for anyone wanting to try Protrada. It costs $0/month and includes 10 free credits for monetizing domains or listing them for sale.

We're also only days away from launching dropping domains in Protrada - the tech team is working hard to get it out before the weekend. Our next major release will include a more streamlined domain selling platform which will be very exciting for the industry.

Early next week we will be doing a webinar. We'll post on another stream the times, and really hope you can join in.

Regards,
Team Protrada

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Despite the 'tough crowd' here, I must congratulate Protrada for their professional responses :D

Mike Cruz

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

You make no sense, nor even justify your baseless "opinion". Only state it's over priced. Lol. C'mon man.

There are free accounts.

Not everyone has 100% of their time to focus on domaining and building mini sites, like myself, so this service is perfectly priced and exactly what works for me.

Protrada

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting site. i may sign up.
We sure hope you do, @lordbyroniv. Protrada comes in three flavors:

Protrada Lite: $0/month, full access to the Basic data set, 10 free credits for monetizing and listing domains, one time $1 anti fraud fee.
Protrada Plus: $49/month, full access to the Basic and Advanced data sets, 50 free credits every month.
Protrada Pro: $450/year, full access to the Basic and Advanced data sets, 1000 free credits every year.

But stay tuned for a special deal coming soon just for DNForum members...

Regards,
Team Protrada

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but ...

I just went to sign up for the free trial account (using the Firefox browser). When I was asked to enter my credit card number, the browser field at the left end of the URL - which is where I confirm that a site is secure - simply said "This web site does not supply identity information."

I see the GoDaddy security logo within your signup form, but I'm used to having security assurances appear in that field next to the URL. Am I mistaken, or is there some reason your site doesn't have the security assurance there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators