Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Protrada.com have you tried them.. what do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Rushton

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A $1 credit card "authorization fee" at signup, really? Way to nickle and dime a brand new customer and make a first impression.

Hey Knocks

thanks for signing up, I appreciate it. Please allow me to explain the situation & the reason behind the $1 process, which is certainly not designed to offend new members.

We charge $1 when people signup via the homepage because we typically don't know them or how they might have arrived at Protrada. This is simply a security measure that we have implemented to counter the risk of fraud. We have experienced fraudulent activity from fictitious members trying to list & buy domains in the exchange which we take very seriously. Protrada needs to maintain the highest level of integrity and our members rely on us to ensure they can transact safely. Since the implementation of the $1, we have not had any incidents whatsoever, so the policy has been effective.

Great news however, is that we have a number of trusted partners who refer new members to Protrada, such as DNForum & Elliots Blog etc. People arriving via these trusted channels, avoid the $1 and get a bonus 20 trading credits to start. As a DNF member, you can sign up through here http://www.protrada.com/offer/vip?oid=1028

I hope this clarifies the situation & if you PM me your details, we will gladly refund the $1.

best wishes
t

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators