• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RssStream.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickHoldem

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
545
Reaction score
0
Value for this name? Also, I would like some ideas for a website for this name. Thanks.

CH

Also anyone know what matebook.com might be worth?
 
I like this url. I think you can build it up to become very useful to the community.

Build it up to talk about RSS.

RSS history.
How it works
How to create an RSS stream
How to make a website to grab an RSS stream

Links to Popular RSS feeds

I always wanted to learn how to receive an RSS stream with images.

Put that on your site and ill be sure to visit it.

No idea the value of the url but it is alot better then some of the other urls been posted on this forum
Only down side of it is that it has too many S's rSSStream

as for matebook no idea only limited to the public's imagination
 
I love it. Mid xxx's
 
very good. i see alot of potential. get some cheap hosting, just develop yourself without spending too much. someone may well come in for it.
Now $xxx low
maybe a little way in the future $xxxx low
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom