• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sarahpalin.com value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trk

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Wondering what it's worth?
 
Last edited:
probably not much after November 4 :)
 
You are the owner of this domain?
 
You are not allowed to ask for appraisals for domains that you do not own.
 
Had it for 4+ years now.
 
Had it for 4+ years now.
My apologies for assuming that you did not.
Value? Your guess is as good as mine. :smilewinkgrin:

There must surely be some decent traffic as of late, yes?
 
I guess you're a little too late into the campaign then. Most people go to GoMilfy.com :D
 
Last edited:
I guess you're a little too late into the campaign then. Most people go to GoMilfy.com :D


lmfao,

HockeyGrandma,com is a nice looking parked page :uhoh:

You've GOT to do something fun with it, at least for the next couple of weeks!

Want me to design a page for it? I can write a "Dear Sarah, here is why you should ditch your husband and be my dirty little girl" letter.

OR, you can post her falsified expense reports... looks like the taxpayers of Alaska had to pay a BUNDLE to haul Palin's kids around the country for no apparent reason!
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PALIN_FAMILY_TRAVEL?SITE=CADIU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT


I wouldn't harp her on the tax thing too much Alaskans get money just for living there - what - almost 3k each per year! (Pretty sure she doubled it)
 
Last edited:
.
 
Last edited:
Seems like a liability, not an asset to me, Mr. Torkelson. I'd say when SP becomes VP or alternately comes back to Alaska, she's going to be coming after her domain big time - particularly since you live in the same state. I know I wouldn't want possession of it. Have fun...

Maybe she will trade you something for the name :uhoh:
 
To be honest ...if you dont want to lose it you need to think before you start posting on that domain site...I would get advice from someone with legal knowledge. That domain could be worth money, it might be better to approach it like a business and try to max out your profits rather then just post up a spoof. JMO

I think going direct to them to sell it might work...but why did you wait so long. Win or Lose after the election they can play much harder with you and just take it . Great domain to own if you can get by the legal downfalls.

good luck and keep us posted.


:yo:
 
Redirect to BarackObama.com - I think we can get the forum members to pitch in a few hundo for you for doing that.
 
HI

Change your name to sarah palin by depol. before the election.... and then you can say it got the name for your own use LOL

I would hold and wait it out and see what happens..

Price is very hard to say... but could be worth a lot.

Tom
 
I wouldnt think it would have any value because most people would not touch it if they knew better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom