• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed scriptauthor.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
675
Reaction score
0
Hey -
I'm having a heck of a time finding a buyer for this - I figured it was potentially enduser material. It occured to me that maybe I'm pricing it too high. Any ideas on worth for scriptauthor.com? Thanks much,
jsh
 
It depends on how anxious you are to sell. It is a very good domain and it should get type-ins. I'd recommend keeping it listed high ($1000 at least) and looking for PPC. Sedo might be better than Afternic.

You should also include "details" if you keep it parked at Afternic. When I click on "see details" I see "Could not find listing. Use the search box or category links on the left or click here to make an offer on any domain name."
 
I agree that the domain is great.
Not sure how much type ins you get, so PPC might not be too great?

I would try to market it agressively, also on sedo like healingsites said.

Finally, you could sell it here.
reseller pricing low $XXX (maybe even mid) enduser low $XXXX
 
Ok - thanks for both your appraisals and opinions - much appreciated. I have only been trying to sell at forums - I will branch out accordingly - thanks again.
john
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom