• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed sexesq.com & sexesquire.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olney

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
These are two domains I might get rid of but wanted to ask about value...
Don't think it gets just in the adult X-rated market.
I think it's very brandable for a mature magazine or something.

I doubt I want to do anything with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom