• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Websitez.com, Listingz.com, Discussionz.com, Redirectz.com, Rankingz.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTilt

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I'm planning on selling this package of domains and would like to know what everybody thinks it's worth. Obviously the value of a domain is subjective so I'd love to know what people think of the package of Websitez.com, Listingz.com, Discussionz.com, Redirectz.com, and Rankingz.com or of just Websitez.com which I think is the best of the group.
 
In my experience it's very hard to put a finger on a number for z-ending names.. I owned a few years ago and didn't get much at all for them, or let other ones expire. It all depends on if the buyer is a believer in the z. I mean, you have trafficz.com who are very successful. But in my experience there would be 10000 times more end-users interested in generic names than the z ones if you are looking to make some good money..... Best of luck...
 
I would not buy them personally for development. I did pickup cowz,net a while back because I just loved the name so much (hey, I'm in Colorado, what do you want?).

Given some recent experience with my own companies' names, you can't sell a good .com name for anywhere near what it should get (even one that had a valid business plan, team and infrastructure - serious money is just generally sidelined).

That said, I would certainly think that there is probably not a whole lot of money for "cute z" names (pun intended) right now.

Perhaps as the economy returns from its current wrecked state, you might find buyers who would pay a fair price, but right now, I would not even register those.
 
I would not buy them personally for development. I did pickup cowz,net a while back because I just loved the name so much (hey, I'm in Colorado, what do you want?).

Given some recent experience with my own companies' names, you can't sell a good .com name for anywhere near what it should get (even one that had a valid business plan, team and infrastructure - serious money is just generally sidelined).

That said, I would certainly think that there is probably not a whole lot of money for "cute z" names (pun intended) right now.

Perhaps as the economy returns from its current wrecked state, you might find buyers who would pay a fair price, but right now, I would not even register those.


Well said.
 
Maybe up to 100 bucks.
 
I would have thought they'd be worth a bit more than that, especially with the potential to develop them into a themed network but I guess they're worth what people are willing to pay. Thanks for everybody's feedback.
 
Websitez.com could become a popular directory, it would make a good logo
(looking like websites) and would get the clicks. the other names are worthless IMO

WEBSITEZ.COM
reseller $150
end user $1K
 
I would have thought they'd be worth a bit more than that, especially with the potential to develop them into a themed network but I guess they're worth what people are willing to pay. Thanks for everybody's feedback.

If you think z-ending domains are worth so much, why don't you go to another board where someone is selling payoutz.com for 25 bucks (you can probably buy it for half that).
 
Just go for it. Don't let anyone stop you from following your vision.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom