Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Who is ULTSEARCH.COM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
>DnPowerful: Additionally, your derision of buydomains just doesn't stick: they've done spectacularly well, and they're good people to boot, having donated boatloads of money to helping inner city kids in American cities.

I'm very curious in knowing more about buydomains.com's donation, do you mind sharing where you learn this? Thanks.

There have been quite a few articles on their philanthropy. I saw a CNN report some time back...

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by elequa
I think they started in San Francisco grabbing names. OnlineNic.com I believe used to do that for them, but I personally never liked onlinenic as they auction your drop list to their close friends (Heh!! and there goes your hard work researching). But, then they expanded (I think over expanded) and started to illegally grab expired names pushing API's, stealing lists and falsefying TAGs (like buydomains.com which are being sued daily for TM names, as the saying goes; being too aggressive invites nothing but the same) Buydomains created companies like RareNames.com and so on to "legally" grab more names. All in all, they are all in trouble. They are living on PPC (except for buydomains over pricing and there are no buyers today like before) and the UltSearch guys are facing the bad economy today. And hopefully they will sell all their names to me ... :))

What I mentioned above is simply my opinion and may have no truth to it. Its just my analysis of whats going on day after day.

You mean something like creating entities like Mrs. Jello LLC, where one could put a few "problematic" domains that one wouldn't otherwise want associated with one's portfolio? :D

Also, claiming in a public forum, that others "started to illegally grab expired names pushing API's, stealing lists and falsefying TAGs (like buydomains.com which are being sued daily for TM names" if not truthful is libelous. So your disclaimer at the end hardly seems credible ... especially once the damage to reputations is done if your accusations are untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators