• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.bs

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing that you have actually bought.

http://www.www.bs/

I originally thought that you were claiming http://www.bs/ ! Of course not.

I guess that www is still good but maybe a bit confusing.

Creature
 
wow.... great domain, why they put "WWW" for public register?
 
yes , www is just well known and normal hostname for web.
so www.bs look like you domain is .bs , and hostname is www .
 
The name is restricted by the registry. Donlee asked his manager about it and they said keyword is restricted. Sorry man :(
 
just starting to realize how rare this name is.

set it up / parked and lots of traffic already.

I don't think there is another www.xx available anywhere, and they are indeed most often reserved or restricted (like sex.xx).

as a keyword www gets 25 billion results on google.

anyone have any idea on value?
 
It's a great name, sell it to Penn & Teller for $50K
 
spidergoat said:
you don't see any value?


I am struggling to find 500 USD in it ...it was confusing for me and for others in this thread to figure out what name you got exactly so how do you exept people to find it if they can`t be sure if it`s www.www.bs or www.bs.something
 
italiandragon said:
I am struggling to find 500 USD in it ...it was confusing for me and for others in this thread to figure out what name you got exactly so how do you exept people to find it if they can`t be sure if it`s www.www.bs or www.bs.something

it's a very rare name, that's the whole point.

and the 500 is for 2 years, and 100 per year after that.
 
spidergoat said:
just starting to realize how rare this name is.

set it up / parked and lots of traffic already.


How much is alot?
 
don't know all that much about traffic in general, and I just parked it late yesterday, but on sedo this morning it already has 100 uniques and some clicks.

all I know is that it is much busier than my other parks.

strange. looked up the analytics on sedo and it says www.bs has an alexa rank already (6 mil) and 17 incoming msn links. anyone know what that means?

looks like on track for 1000 uniques (first day of being live - it is parked at sedo).

is this any good? I know nothing about traffic, etc.

should the traffic even increase w/ time?

any traffic pros with advice / comments greatly appreciated ...
 
I think there is some error in the stats due to the fact of being www...maybe the system gets confused.
Rare is rare of course but you should worry if it`s useful unless you`re just collecting names and don`t mind keeping it for your use.
I won`t pay anything for it because I don`t collect names, I try to sell or develop them.
Users on sedo may be just curious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom