- Joined
- May 8, 2006
- Messages
- 257
- Reaction score
- 0
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Creature said:I am guessing that you have actually bought.
http://www.www.bs/
I originally thought that you were claiming http://www.bs/ ! Of course not.
I guess that www is still good but maybe a bit confusing.
Creature
spidergoat said:you don't see any value?
italiandragon said:I am struggling to find 500 USD in it ...it was confusing for me and for others in this thread to figure out what name you got exactly so how do you exept people to find it if they can`t be sure if it`s www.www.bs or www.bs.something
spidergoat said:just starting to realize how rare this name is.
set it up / parked and lots of traffic already.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.