• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed xhtmltutorials.com - And others

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Actually these arnt regged. But i'll be greatfull for an appriasal from a resellers point of view. I'm still trying to figure out what domains i should reg that would be worth anything.

domainsoftware.org
websitemedia.info
websitedevs.com
websitedevelop.com
siteadvancement.com
mobiinformation.com
xhtmlforum.net
xhtmltutorials.com
cssreferance.com
 
Hi Rusty

If I were you I'd reg xhtmltutorials.com - before someone sees this and gets it for themselves...

Also, just for future reference, you're only supposed to put names in this section that you own

Jas
 
Well i managed to reg xhtmltutorials.com and decided to grab websitemedia.info as well probably a bad move. Any idea what i should try and resell them for. And all the other sites are worthless regfee?
 
Personally, I wouldn't bother with the rest - others may see otherwise...

I would park them for a few months, see if they get any offers (or traffic) or to flip them quickly, put them on the auctions with a sane reserve and see what the market prices them at. Just IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom